Batman 4

AxeMurduh

So i just watched batman 4 not quit what i expected , i missed the first 10 minutes though, overall i enjoyed it, loved the story line and what not a bit confuseing though.

I thought this was the last one , guess not though Batman AND Robin is next.

Discuss

Nolan and Bale have both said that they are finished with Batman. DC has also said that they will be doing the opposite of what Marvel did with The Avengers. They're going to make a Justice League movie that will come out in 2015 and then do solo films for each of the members of the League, instead of doing the solo films first like Marvel did. That would seem to imply another reboot of the Batman franchise. It has yet to be reported whether or not the Man of Steel (2013) version of Superman will be used for the Justice League or if they will go with the classic (old costume) Superman. It looks like they're waiting to see how MOS does in theaters before they make that decision.

I wish they would do a Kingdom Come movie as a stand-alone film, with no ties to the other movies. I'd also love to see a live action Dark Knight Returns movie based on the graphic novel. The animated version they released recently (part 1) was good, but it would be much better brought to life with real actors.

Wow, I'm a nerd! :D

Avengers > Justice League so damn hard. Batman movies were cool but that's it. I kinda like the Flash as a character but how the **** you gonna make a movie about him? He's just going to be running around like crazy ****ing **** up. They would have to do all the fight scenes in slow motion for him and in that case he would only **** up like 3 dudes before they would have to move on.

Archived