Iron Man 3 trailer

EdGOAT

The what now? In the first film you had the old dude' date=' in a suit. In the second film, you had Mickey Rourke in a suit, in the third film you have some other guy in a suit. I think you are thinking of a different franchise young padawan.[/quote']

MANDARIN ISNT IN A SUIT! learn the series

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_(comics)

" The principal personal weapons of the Mandarin are the ten rings which he wears on the fingers of each hand. The rings' operations cannot be explained by contemporary Earth science, but it is known that they served as near-limitless power sources for the warp-drive engines of the Makluan starship of Axonn-Karr. The Mandarin learned how to convert the rings to his personal uses and to make them respond to his mental commands. The fingers on which he wears each ring, and the known functions for which he uses each ring, are given below."

If I get it right its no one. The becomes sentient if they go that direction

My money is on Mandarins rings gaining control over the Iron Man suit. Also the rings will tie in some how with the galactic angle marvel studios is trying to evolve into. Hopefully they don't kill off Mandarin in this movie though so we can see him again.

Edit: Sentience would be a nice way to tie in Ultron into the movie verse, however. Ant man and Wasp movie could naturally come after.

My money is on Mandarins rings gaining control over the Iron Man suit. Also the rings will tie in some how with the galactic angle marvel studios is trying to evolve into. Hopefully they don't kill off Mandarin in this movie though so we can see him again.

Edit: Sentience would be a nice way to tie in Ultron into the movie verse' date=' however. Ant man and Wasp movie could naturally come after.[/quote']

or if you go look at easter eggs in Thor there is a possibility of a Dr Strange movie too

or if you go look at easter eggs in Thor there is a possibility of a Dr Strange movie too

Eye of Agamotto! I would love to see a Dr. Strange movie and at least that one might be able to carry itself. Because there is no way Antman by himself would be a great success.

An Iron Fist or Black Panther movie are what I am most eager for, however. Grew up on cheesy Iron Fist comics. :D

Eye of Agamotto! I would love to see a Dr. Strange movie and at least that one might be able to carry itself. Because there is no way Antman by himself would be a great success.

An Iron Fist or Black Panther movie are what I am most eager for' date=' however. Grew up on cheesy Iron Fist comics. :D[/quote']

imo Id want an Iorn Fist and Luke Cage dual movie

Archived