Jump to content

Why is Koscheck wasting his career?


bssite

Recommended Posts

GSP vs Kos 3 WOULD NOT sell' date=' I repeat, WOULD NOT sell

 

Unless Kos can get 3 or 4 devastating finishes in a row he WILL NOT get a title shot as long as GSP is champ

 

Blee Dat[/quote']

 

This, Kos beats 95% of the division, and gets dominated by the other 5%. He'll never hold or even be considered for a belt as long as GSP runs the division.

 

Also, since when did me and WarWest agree on stuff? I thought the world didn't end:p.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This' date=' Kos beats 95% of the division, and gets dominated by the other 5%. He'll never hold or even be considered for a belt as long as GSP runs the division.

 

Also, since when did me and WarWest agree on stuff? I thought the world didn't end:p.[/quote']

 

We always agree on stuff man

 

I don't understand!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Robbie Lawler? Really? I really believe Koscheck is on the level or better than Macdonald' date=' diaz, Condit etc and he's been fighting bums..minus Hendricks. Him vs gsp 3 would sell if he was actually taking his career seriously and fighting these guys who matter.[/quote']

 

Kos tried to move up to MiddleWeight. White said, "No". Protect that cash cow White...It's finally catching up today. Been waiting years for people to realize it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I dont mind Kos vs Lawler, Kos might get hard headed again to prove a point and stand, and Im not saying he has no chance of winning ther

stand up, but he has a better chance grinding it out for a tko...I think...Either way, Kos for the win... By KO in the first minute I hope ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lawler shouldnt even be in the ufc hes gonig to get back to back losses and so would manhoef if he ever came to ufc.

i could see not wanting lawler in there but anyone who doesn't want to see Manhoef fight is nuts.

 

Idc if he went on a 20 fight losing streak in the UFC, id still want him with the organization. Dude's a beast of entertainment.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Koscheck has lost a lot of confidence,to me it looks like he is just going through the motions.He used to feel he was a badboy and a big name but now he realizes he is a non factor.

I don't know what he can do to ignite the fire under him.He said it best in that in his stand up routine,he said it would be nice if GSP retired or moved up.As long as GSP is there he knows he won't be Champion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Koscheck has lost a lot of confidence,to me it looks like he is just going through the motions.

 

agree...he's one of those guys that are extremely skilled but starts to settle on the fact that they prob can't get a belt...he'd def be champ in any other organization, but i'm sure it wouldn't be the same as winning a UFC belt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GSP vs Kos 3 WOULD NOT sell, I repeat, WOULD NOT sell

 

Unless Kos can get 3 or 4 devastating finishes in a row he WILL NOT get a title shot as long as GSP is champ

 

Blee Dat

 

Completely agree!! Please GOD there should NOT be a GSP vs KOS 3......what the hell for....complete waste of time. The only positive from this fight, is for KOS to make some great money, but no entertainment value at all!!!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Matt Hughes is the No. 2 All-Time Welterweight, Mike Pierce is one of the toughest guys in the weight class (even if no one knows it), and he came real close to beating Hendricks, you could even argue he won that fight. Assuming he's still in his prime, he's going to destroy Robbie Lawler, and I see him being the one to derail Demian Maia's run to the top.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Kos wins just by setting up his leg kicks and hi-kicks w/ punches and keeping his hands up. I'm guessing Lawler doesn't want Kos on top, so he may be reluctant to let his kicks and knee go. Lawler may go for elbows in the tie ups and box n' brawl. I see Lawler utilizing the uppercut, overhand rights, ya know, the KO punches an stuff to get the job done. It'd be interesting to see Lawler get into a title contention with an unset win since Koscheck's title shot status is all but non-existent in all due seriousness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All the top WW's are booked, i don't see how this is a bad fight for him. If anything, it gets him back in the win column and allows him to string some wins together. Like someone mentioned, people aren't yearning for a GSP vs Kos 3, the first two fights were pretty decisive.

 

Plus, all the top WW's are booked. Condit, MacDonald, Hendricks, Diaz, Ellenberger, Fitch just fought, Maia just fought, Kampmann prob still on his medical suspension from getting KO'd, Marquardt just signed and just fought, same with Saffedine.

 

The fight actually makes sense, both coming off of losses, so I don't see why not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully Lawler knocks him out and ends it.

 

I don't really understand the wasting his career notion though. Koscheck is a god damn millionaire with a nice house, nice cars and he even has his own plane. He's also not a young gun anymore. He's 35 years old and his best days as a fighter are behind him. He has power in his right hand but his striking is abysmal. He might as well just scream "I'm coming with my right!" every time he throws that sloppy overhand.

 

That said if he thinks he can stand with Lawler he's getting slept if Lawler can cut the weight. Robbie was a kid the last time he made 170 he may look terrible at the weight. Wish the fight was at 85

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...