If GSP wins!!!!

saintbrad

Wouldnt you rather see the long awaited fight between GSP and Diaz than a meaningless, catchweight non title fight with Anderson Silva.

Lets remember how GSP felt when Diaz called him out and p**sed he was.

This is a much more anticipated fight for fans i think.

considering he beats Condit.

Thoughts??

Wouldnt you rather see the long awaited fight between GSP and Diaz than a meaningless' date=' catchweight non title fight with Anderson Silva.

Thoughts??[/quote']

lol no way...people have been calling for GSP/Silva non-stop for 5 ****IN YEARS! They find every excuse in the world to not make it happen...Diaz isn't even close to GSP's level...would much rather finally see the biggest fight possible in the history of MMA (Silva/GSP)

been so long since GSP has competed and his last performances were not impressive in the least bit whereas silva has competed more often and has looked untouchable. I don't really want to see a fight between the 2. I'd rather see Anderson/Jones or stay at MW and GSP/Diaz or whoever else.

been so long since GSP has competed and his last performances were not impressive in the least bit whereas silva has competed more often and has looked untouchable. I don't really want to see a fight between the 2. I'd rather see Anderson/Jones or stay at MW and GSP/Diaz or whoever else.

If I could get Anderson/Jones and GSP/Diaz that would be the best case scenrio...doesn't seem likely so I'd take Anderson/GSP

After Chael loses to JBJ' date=' he will step down to WW and challenge GSP for the title, making him to be the first to fight for the title in 3 different weight class.[/quote']

LOL.....Yes...after his granted immediate title shot at GSP, which Sonnen loses anyways....he will then join Roy Nelson at burger king and Wendy's to make HW to get immediate title shot at Cain.......because Cain will beat JDS in rematch.

For starters, Diva will never fight for the WW title. When he comes back, he has to win against a top 5 guy. He can't do that. So..., as much as I'd love to see him outclassed in every area in the cage, Diva will never fight GSP. Silva/GSP is the much better fight, non-title or otherwise.

Wouldnt you rather see the long awaited fight between GSP and Diaz than a meaningless' date=' catchweight non title fight with Anderson Silva.

Thoughts??[/quote']

i totally agree...but i think he pissed his pants instead:D...i got Diaz:cool:

Archived