Do you like how you look?

Slowbum_Whoacan

Would you change anything about how you look ? Overall face ?Hair texture, thickness, color? Eyes ? Jaw ? Teeth ?

Height and body ? Do you want to be darker or lighter, or even another race ?

I'm pretty happy with how I look, I rarely look at a guy and go, "I want to look like that."

I think my teeth can be straighter, so I'm doing Invisalign, the invisible braces.

This is my metrosexual thread of the month.

I'm content with my appearance but If I had to change something it would be my teeth, I never had braces when I was younger so they aren't as straight as they could be, I'll probably get something done about it soon. Also my nose is kinda busted and broken and I'd prefer it the way it used to be but it gives my face some character so I don't really mind it.

Yep. One inch. With heels on' date=' I am just shy of 6 feet. I would like to clear that, but I think 5'10 would be too tall for a girl.

The hubby is 6'3", so I gotta step it up a bit. ;)[/quote']

oh your female....

thats why we asked cuz....

YOUR FEMALE?!:eek:

oh your female....

thats why we asked cuz....

YOUR FEMALE?!:eek:

Rumour has it that, yes, I am indeed female.

yea she isnt lying its officially legit after the operation....

just kidding! sorry BEG nice to see ya back

See' date=' that's why I was gone for a while...I still walk a lil funny though...I should probably look into that, even though JJW says it's kinda cute. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome!

Clear heels eh?

lol

Ohhhh hell NO! Those things are so trashy!

I'd like to be as fit as I was at 24' date=' and somewhat less hairy[/quote']

This except im still pretty fit but i definitely ache a lot more and don't recover as fast. Less hairy would be nice too atleast i don't have hairy back though i feel for people that have to deal with that situation.

Cause I can see? ;)

A likely story. U know you used to rock the clear heels shopping for an ol' man back in the day. haha

This except im still pretty fit but i definitely ache a lot more and don't recover as fast. Less hairy would be nice too atleast i don't have hairy back though i feel for people that have to deal with that situation.

A likely story. U know you used to rock the clear heels shopping for an ol' man back in the day. haha

yeah it's lame, i've inherited back hair, I have to keep it in check .. I'm way way unfit since I had to stay away from the gym for so long before and after my surgery. I eat pretty healthy and don't smoke, am not fat, but can tell i'm horribly out of shape

For me I live in a place with lots of hills so naturally have large calves but I started running a few years back and lost about 120 pound and with it a lot of weight on my legs, I managed to get them back by going on the treadmill and ramp the incline up to about 15-20 degrees and set it for about 5 mph and do about 10 minutes a session. And also when I do shoulder shrugs I stand with the front of my foot on a 2 by four and the hell on the floor and with every shrug I go tip toes too.

For me I live in a place with lots of hills so naturally have large calves but I started running a few years back and lost about 120 pound and with it a lot of weight on my legs' date=' I managed to get them back by going on the treadmill and ramp the incline up to about 15-20 degrees and set it for about 5 mph and do about 10 minutes a session. And also when I do shoulder shrugs I stand with the front of my foot on a 2 by four and the hell on the floor and with every shrug I go tip toes too.[/quote']

Right on... thanks for the tips. I'll give that stuff a try :cool:

I do calf raises on the smith machine and seated calf raises. I would gladly take any advice though!

If have access to a standing calf raise machine donkey squats machine i believe is the name . It gives you a greater range of motion It gives you slightly different angle than seated ones or smith.

It sort of looks like this standing-calf-machine.jpg

Another thing is make sure to do reverse calve raises to work the front of the shin muscles too and not just back.

Try plyometrics. In particular stiff legged jumps. Works the caves killer. Keep a slight bend though to save your knees and do it on something that's somewhat impact resistant like a rubber mat instead of hard concrete so your joints don't take such a pounding. Make sure you're jumping and landing on the balls of your feet, not flat footed or heel to toe. Jump rope is also good as are jogging/sprints on your tippy toes.

I can't gaurantee you're gonna get swole calves but some variety to break the plateau with weights can't hurt.

If have access to a standing calf raise machine donkey squats machine i believe is the name . It gives you a greater range of motion It gives you slightly different angle than seated ones or smith.

Another thing is make sure to do reverse calve raises to work the front of the shin muscles too and not just back.

Try plyometrics. In particular stiff legged jumps. Works the caves killer. Keep a slight bend though to save your knees and do it on something that's somewhat impact resistant like a rubber mat instead of hard concrete so your joints don't take such a pounding. Make sure you're jumping and landing on the balls of your feet' date=' not flat footed or heel to toe. Jump rope is also good as are jogging/sprints on your tippy toes.

I can't gaurantee you're gonna get swole calves but some variety to break the plateau with weights can't hurt.[/quote']

Thanks Stomp. This sounds like some quality advice :cool:

Never thought about the bolded. Defo gonna incorporate that for sure

Try plyometrics. In particular stiff legged jumps. Works the caves killer. Keep a slight bend though to save your knees and do it on something that's somewhat impact resistant like a rubber mat instead of hard concrete so your joints don't take such a pounding. Make sure you're jumping and landing on the balls of your feet' date=' not flat footed or heel to toe. Jump rope is also good as are jogging/sprints on your tippy toes.

I can't gaurantee you're gonna get swole calves but some variety to break the plateau with weights can't hurt.[/quote']

Used that machine a few days ago, been unable to walk flat footed for 2-3 days. Painful. :D

Archived