Nate Diaz and 100x Jitz World Champ Renato Laranja get in an altercation at Jitz Expo

GracieJitz209

Idk if anyone posted this but whatever, I don't care. This happened a couple months back... you don't **** with the Diaz bros!!! I don't give a **** who you ARE!! You don't **** with the Diaz's.

Renato's scared. DONT BE SCARED HOMIE.

Renato was about to get KTFO'ed if it wasn't for that one dude.

Nate is a punk for messing with Renato. He's a professional MMA fighter and is messing with someone who's an actor. That's a ***** move IMO' date=' putting his hands up like he was gonna throw at him.

I like the Diaz bros sometimes but not when they do stuff like this.[/quote']

Right. Nate was trying to scrap with a BJJ guy who always messes around. He took that **** way to seriously.

Nate is a punk for messing with Renato. He's a professional MMA fighter and is messing with someone who's an actor. That's a ***** move IMO' date=' putting his hands up like he was gonna throw at him.

I like the Diaz bros sometimes but not when they do stuff like this.[/quote']

Nate Diaz is a BAWSS!!

Renato broke character here in looking befuddled. Everyone knows he doesn't take that kind of BS. This is supposed to be the guy who choked out Eddie Bravo in 30 seconds and he's just standing there getting punked.

Disappointed in this guy. Sacha Baron Cohen and Andy Kaufman would have risked getting their asses kicked.

Archived