Overeem picks Cain Velasquez to beat Junior Dos Santos, wants to fight Jon Jones

Trollsmasher

You think Reem would beat Jones!?

You think a fight between him and JDS would be close!??

:eek:

If the fight were to happen right now, yes, Reem would beat Jones. But we really won't see what Jones is like at HW for awhile....and by then, he will have leanred so much more and learned from his mistakes.

Reem's kicks are dangerous and so are his hands. I think JDS would have the speed advanage and that's where he'd beat Reem.

If the fight were to happen right now' date=' yes, Reem would beat Jones. But we really won't see what Jones is like at HW for awhile....and by then, he will have leanred so much more and learned from his mistakes.

Reem's kicks are dangerous and so are his hands. I think JDS would have the speed advanage and that's where he'd beat Reem.[/quote']

Reem is a can doc.Nuff said.

Jones could be HW champ if he wanted,there is no athletic fighters in HW.Reem used to be decently athletic before the roid use,he did fight Chuck to a pretty good fight and he really wasn't that skilled/versed in MMA yet.

The HW division is still VERY weak,that is why Reem wants to fight a real athlete/fighter in Jones and i don't blame him,beating JDS would do nothing for him and nothing to excite me as i feel JDS is not very good at all.

Jones isn't a HW fighter. If he was to fight in a weightclass above, he wouldn't be fighting a name. Silva fought a [drugged up] can after his fourth title fight (Not including Lutter), all of which were first or second round fights. Jones hasn't had nearly as dominant a run of LHW as Silva has his division.

Jones may be talented, but he's not finishing guys in the same fashion that Silva is/was. Four title-D's does not equal greatest fighter in the world and the NEED for a weight change.

"There's nobody at LHW that can beat him, so he should move up a weight class" after four defenses against hasbeens (Yes, you too Machida) is just silly. Improve the LHW division by bringing in more guys, not by sending them to different divisions.

Archived