Body builders in MMA

I_told_you_so

We all know muscles do not = being tough, but why are so many bodybuilding thinking they can walk in and even contend just because they have big muscles?

Check the size of this guy out, how the hell could he even throw a punch with a back and arms that big?

Same goes for Mario Puddinovski and Dave the WWE guy, Bobby Lashey and numerous other roiders who think cause they look hard that they are hard. But still in a way it is entertaining watching them get their *** kicked by some 280 pound sweat hog who looks like Roy Nelson after a 2 week bender.

Before anyone picks a fight with a pro bodybuilder I highly recommend you realize that before they gas and before they show lousy technique they DO have about 2, 5 times the strength of a average man. Getting caught in a school yard neck grab by a pro bodybuilder pretty much equals a crushed jaw bone and some slipped discs in your neck.

Think of it this way, just because a Silverback gorilla doesn't know armbars or americanas doesn't mean you'll beat it in a fight ;)

Before anyone picks a fight with a pro bodybuilder I highly recommend you realize that before they gas and before they show lousy technique they DO have about 2' date=' 5 times the strength of a average man. Getting caught in a school yard neck grab by a pro bodybuilder pretty much equals a crushed jaw bone and some slipped discs in your neck.

Think of it this way, just because a Silverback gorilla doesn't know armbars or americanas doesn't mean you'll beat it in a fight ;)[/quote']

You've just got to work leg kicks on the outside so they can't hit you with their t-rex arms

To be fair to Dave Bautista, he isnt doing MMA to try and be the next big thing but because he wants a new challenge. At least he has done the hard work to prepare to have a few fights, he isnt claiming to be anything or trying to be a UFC figher. He openly admitted he was crapping himself before his pro debut

Can't comment on the others tho, I am sure some think they are being tough guys

Archived