The Fight Podcast #1 (with Forum Members)

ultimatefightingchamp

We have our first show ready!

The audio isn't too good in the beginning but it gets better, I recommend the use of headphones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxcytxoJkWU&feature=g-upl

We know we have a lot to learn but I loved doing this with my boys JP and Khazal and we hope you enjoy it.

Any criticism is appreciated!

I'd also like to know if you have any questions (MMA related) for next week's show

Our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/TheFightPodcast

next time you guys should show you striking skills on punching bags' date=' and the forum will rate who has the best riddum and technique[/quote']

I have a bum knee right now lol

Me and ShannonRitchP4P should be on the next one lol

There's a lot of people lined up for the 2nd one but we may find a spot for you two 2 weeks from today :D

That would be really funny

I found it to be interesting, a decent effort for your first attempt. My comments/ suggestions:

1. The guy with the glasses didn't get enough air time.

2. Too much agreement, not enough arguments.

3. Too much talking about what's already been on this forum for the last month. As someone who reads most of the posts here, you guys didn't bring up much that I haven't already read here.

I'd call in. Just MMA' date=' or off topics as well?[/quote']

We always talk about off topic stuff when the show ends because we're still trying some stuff. Time flies when you're doing these things, I felt like we rushed each topic a lil bit and we still ended up with 57 minutes!

But as we'll do this every week maybe we won't have as many topics to talk about as we did on the first show so we'll fool around a lil more.

I found it to be interesting' date=' a decent effort for your first attempt. My comments/ suggestions:

1. The guy with the glasses didn't get enough air time.

2. Too much agreement, not enough arguments.

3. Too much talking about what's already been on this forum for the last month. As someone who reads most of the posts here, you guys didn't bring up much that I haven't already read here.[/quote']

I really appreciate your constructive criticism, thanks for taking some time to listen to us.

As I said before, this was the first show so we had a lot of stuff to talk about and we couldn't go too deep on each topic because it would take too long. We'll do the show every week so we'll have more time to talk about stuff with more detail

Oh, and if we agree with each other we won't pretend not to, there were some times that we didn't agree with each other, like when I (the guy with the glasses) said that Chris Weidman could beat Anderson Silva, and also when I said I didn't like Machida and Hendo too much.

And again, I really appreciate your words, classicboxer.

Who was nervous?

nervous of all 28 people watching? :D

this show is a good idea guys, keep going with it, is there a particular host with two different guests? Or the same 3 with other guests in the future?

Personally I hope there is a 3 person limit to each video, if there's more then they could have their own q&a segment and keep their mouth shut until their turn :P

this show is a good idea guys' date=' keep going with it, is there a particular host with two different guests? Or the same 3 with other guests in the future?

Personally I hope there is a 3 person limit to each video, if there's more then they could have their own q&a segment and keep their mouth shut until their turn :P[/quote']

I have no idea how many people watched the show

Just want to know who was nervous

Who was nervous?

I can't really say I was too nervous because I feel really comfortable talking to those 2 guys. Just a little concerned about how people would react' date=' but for our first show it's not that bad at all.

Thanks for watching WW

this show is a good idea guys, keep going with it, is there a particular host with two different guests? Or the same 3 with other guests in the future?

Personally I hope there is a 3 person limit to each video, if there's more then they could have their own q&a segment and keep their mouth shut until their turn :P

We'll have Melvinj0 on the next show, he came and talked to us after we finished recording the first show and we liked him a lot.

We may have 4 or 5 every week, it also helps to be more relaxed IMO

HappyFeet- "I think Edgar would toss him around"

Lol!

i think it was really well done man...im all about the casual stuff...thats not an insult at all i really thought it was refreshing and well done to see some people just talking MMA not wearing suits or seeming like it was forced or planned or a scripted thing where you each felt like you had to chime in at a certain time or say something to argue and create drama and stuff like that....just some heads talkin MMA giving their opinions from the comfort of their own home...hope to see more of these, if i ever get a webcam i may sign up to do one....great success for the first show, i wouldnt change much at all honestly...i only watched about 20 min so far but ill watch the rest later got tied up on the phone and couldnt pay attention

i think it was really well done man...im all about the casual stuff...thats not an insult at all i really thought it was refreshing and well done to see some people just talking MMA not wearing suits or seeming like it was forced or planned or a scripted thing where you each felt like you had to chime in at a certain time or say something to argue and create drama and stuff like that....just some heads talkin MMA giving their opinions from the comfort of their own home...hope to see more of these' date=' if i ever get a webcam i may sign up to do one....great success for the first show, i wouldnt change much at all honestly...i only watched about 20 min so far but ill watch the rest later got tied up on the phone and couldnt pay attention[/quote']

I really appreciate your kind words, bro. That's the whole point of the show, uncensored, unbiased and people from all parts of the world get to say something about this sport we all love.

Not bad. Looking forward to future podcasts. Agree with some of the other suggestions though. Mix it up and talk about stuff that hasn't been beaten to death on here. Get some e toughs like Patster or carnages that won't agree with everything too. Maybe more talk about the forum goings on too.

Well done fella's. For a first podcast I was very impressed.

Thanks homies

sorry i kinda missed it in the beginning with the audio and some distractions...which members were on? of did they want to stay anonymous

Myself' date=' khazaljj and JP24. Next week we'll have Melvinj0

where are my questions ? didnt get to watch the whole vid.

We answered the one about Matt Riddle.. I don't know the exact minute bro, you'll have to watch it :D

Myself' date=' khazaljj and JP24. Next week we'll have Melvinj0

We answered the one about Matt Riddle.. I don't know the exact minute bro, you'll have to watch it :D[/quote']

cool thanks...once again well done guys, funny at times and entertaining overall nice to put some faces/voices to names on here. good stuff, nice to see you followed through with the good idea man, i mostly post at work(itd be annoying for you to have to see me leave screen every 2 minutes for a customer and dont have a cam here or at home anyways but if i ever get on that ill join in) keep it up me bruva

cool thanks...once again well done guys' date=' funny at times and entertaining overall nice to put some faces/voices to names on here. good stuff, nice to see you followed through with the good idea man, i mostly post at work(itd be annoying for you to have to see me leave screen every 2 minutes for a customer and dont have a cam here or at home anyways but if i ever get on that ill join in) keep it up me bruva[/quote']

Thanks a lot bro, next week's show will probably be much better.

lol

Lol, care to elaborate? :D

Thanks a lot bro' date=' next week's show will probably be much better.

Lol, care to elaborate? :D[/quote']

I skimmed through for the most part. However, i could hear HappyFeet slurping on his Edgar blow up doll in the background, you of course mentioned Dan's Tes use, and the Khaz guy seemed like such a Machida fanboy. He even said Machida would KO Hendo which is when i stopped watching.

Good idea, not bad of a first ep, but you guys definitely displayed bias. I'd like to see more arguments and stuff not already talked to death. I'll probably tune in for the future ones.

I skimmed through for the most part. However' date=' i could hear HappyFeet slurping on his Edgar blow up doll in the background, you of course mentioned Dan's Tes use, and the Khaz guy seemed like such a Machida fanboy. He even said Machida would KO Hendo which is when i stopped watching.

Good idea, not bad of a first ep, but you guys definitely displayed bias. I'd like to see more arguments and stuff not already talked to death. I'll probably tune in for the future ones.[/quote']

Thanks, I said Machida would probably get KO'd by Hendo so that's not too bad :D

And obviously we are all a little biased, there would be no room for discussion if we weren't.

I skimmed through for the most part. However' date=' i could hear HappyFeet slurping on his Edgar blow up doll in the background, you of course mentioned Dan's Tes use, and the Khaz guy seemed like such a Machida fanboy. He even said Machida would KO Hendo which is when i stopped watching.

Good idea, not bad of a first ep, but you guys definitely displayed bias. I'd like to see more arguments and stuff not already talked to death. I'll probably tune in for the future ones.[/quote']

i dun think he meant fan bias i think he meant like they didnt have to hold their tongues for sponsors or business reasons like many mma shows you see on TV have to watch what they say for their jobs/ratings/censorship...like Rogan cant really badmouth the UFC..and Bas and Kenny wouldnt be smart to badmouth orgs/fighters on inside MMA...stuff like that..just how i interpreted what the meant

Thanks' date=' I said Machida would probably get KO'd by Hendo so that's not too bad :D

And obviously we are all a little biased, there would be no room for discussion if we weren't.[/quote']

Lol i have no problem with anybody saying Machida will win believe me. You did predict him to win... right after you made an untrue jab at the guy.

i dun think he meant fan bias i think he meant like they didnt have to hold their tongues for sponsors or business reasons like many mma shows you see on TV have to watch what they say for their jobs/ratings/censorship...like Rogan cant really badmouth the UFC..and Bas and Kenny wouldnt be smart to badmouth orgs/fighters on inside MMA...stuff like that..just how i interpreted what the meant

diego-wtf-juggo.gif

Archived