Ate way too much, cant sleep

DL4TRU_STRENGTH

Went to Olive Garden with a friend and enjoyed a monstrously delicious meal of salad, smoked mozzarella cheese dip, lasagne and two petite deserts of chocolate mouse & strawberry white chocolate cheesecake. Havent had Olive Garden in years - damn good stuff!

We finished eating around 8 and my belly is is STILL full....ugghhh.......

I sleep crazy good when I'm full. If I have a week off work ever that's literally all I do. Eat a **** load drink a **** load of booze and take a ton of naps. No real 8 hours of sleeping just eat drink nap eat drink nap. Anyone that hasn't tried doing this is seriously missing out. I know why people get fat and I know why people become alcoholics. It's a blast.

I sleep crazy good when I'm full. If I have a week off work ever that's literally all I do. Eat a **** load drink a **** load of booze and take a ton of naps. No real 8 hours of sleeping just eat drink nap eat drink nap. Anyone that hasn't tried doing this is seriously missing out. I know why people get fat and I know why people become alcoholics. It's a blast.

THIS!!! I love doing this.

I would tend to agree, however booze was not part of the equation...and consuming too many carbs in a short time frame should be considered dangerous :)

Archived