Free Greatness!!!

EdGOAT

The boy got it bad' date=' more cringe worthy than FAST or Shady getting bant. Would thought he would be content and happy being king of the dweebs over at the carnivale with his little groupies KTFOO Kranga and scottythai.[/quote']

self righteous indignation isn't a pretty color on you.

The boy got it bad' date=' more cringe worthy than FAST or Shady getting bant. Would thought he would be content and happy being king of the dweebs over at the carnivale with his little groupies KTFOO Kranga and scottythai.[/quote']

mind if I ask what your first alias was? You are a 12er and you know alot of forum history.

greatness = threesome with a sexy nurse and kelly kapowski(obviously not the real one but still a damn good costume look-a-like) after drinking free drinks + winning cash + no drama great night......damn i really do love halloween who needs a cell phone when life is this good...i may not even buy a new one :P...thanks for the free greatness tho, you can never have enough homie :)

greatness = threesome with a sexy nurse and kelly kapowski(obviously not the real one but still a damn good costume look-a-like) after drinking free drinks + winning cash + no drama great night......damn i really do love halloween who needs a cell phone when life is this good...i may not even buy a new one :P...thanks for the free greatness tho' date=' you can never have enough homie :)[/quote']

Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived