When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth...

Shuberling

They're coming! Everyone, remember to load up on tinned food, find a fortified place to stay, get any weapons possible, get baseball bats, snooker cues, rifles, barbells, spears, **** it, get cheese graters! Don't have groups of anymore than 10, make sure you have modes of transport, don't carry on bitten people in your group, don't carry the slow or weak, survival of the fittest is now! RUUUUUUN *****! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! :eek:

They're coming! Everyone' date=' remember to load up on tinned food, find a fortified place to stay, get any weapons possible, get baseball bats, snooker cues, rifles, barbells, spears, **** it, get cheese graters! Don't have groups of anymore than 10, make sure you have modes of transport, don't carry on bitten people in your group, don't carry the slow or weak, survival of the fittest is now! RUUUUUUN *****! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! :eek:[/quote']

Batter up

woody-harrelson-zombieland.jpg

Batter up

woody-harrelson-zombieland.jpg

That movie gives good tips on things to kill zombies with, definately worth the watch! Guys, I take it a chunk of you have seen the film Dawn of the Dead. There's been plenty of people saying "Don't go to malls, you'll get trapped and die!", wrong mutha ****a's! Malls are a great place to go as long as you take CJ's idea and don't let anyone else in, they'll have food for months, plenty of stuff to live on and you can secure that place like a *****! You do need transport to get out, but they won't be necessary straight away, you can have months to plan escapes!

I don't live no way near any malls or shopping centre's, so the 1st place I'll be going is to an airport! Don't go to military bases, once this invasion goes worldwide, the armed forces will be working for on one and become corrupt! Remember, take ranged weapons, melee weapons, tinned food, don't take to many people, have spare clothes, wear comfortable stuff, don't take stuff you don't actually need! As an animal care student, I will obviously be taking my dog and I advise you do the same for your pets as I love them and if you don't, I will hunt you down and take a cheese grater to your face! Prepare mutha ****a's!

We need code names, we will make a communications thread to stay in contact! My code name is Tankules cause I'm so ****ing hench and it's a cross between a tank and Hercules! Tankules waiting for response, out!

That movie gives good tips on things to kill zombies with' date=' definately worth the watch! Guys, I take it a chunk of you have seen the film Dawn of the Dead. There's been plenty of people saying "Don't go to malls, you'll get trapped and die!", wrong mutha ****a's! Malls are a great place to go as long as you take CJ's idea and don't let anyone else in, they'll have food for months, plenty of stuff to live on and you can secure that place like a *****! You do need transport to get out, but they won't be necessary straight away, you can have months to plan escapes!

I don't live no way near any malls or shopping centre's, so the 1st place I'll be going is to an airport! Don't go to military bases, once this invasion goes worldwide, the armed forces will be working for on one and become corrupt! Remember, take ranged weapons, melee weapons, tinned food, don't take to many people, have spare clothes, wear comfortable stuff, don't take stuff you don't actually need! As an animal care student, I will obviously be taking my dog and I advise you do the same for your pets as I love them and if you don't, I will hunt you down and take a cheese grater to your face! Prepare mutha ****a's!

We need code names, we will make a communications thread to stay in contact! My code name is Tankules cause I'm so ****ing hench and it's a cross between a tank and Hercules! Tankules waiting for response, out![/quote']

675b88.jpg

Mall is the first place that will get over run by people forget the zombies.

BTW im calling it now you're reading or read Forrest Griffin's book recently haven't you?

They're coming! Everyone' date=' remember to load up on tinned food, find a fortified place to stay, get any weapons possible, get baseball bats, snooker cues, rifles, barbells, spears, **** it, get cheese graters! Don't have groups of anymore than 10, make sure you have modes of transport, don't carry on bitten people in your group, don't carry the slow or weak, survival of the fittest is now! RUUUUUUN *****! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! :eek:[/quote']

Dude.. what...the...****....is a snooker cue???

675b88.jpg

Mall is the first place that will get over run by people forget the zombies.

BTW im calling it now you're reading or read Forrest Griffin's book recently haven't you?

Never read it in my life' date=' but I'll be honest, I wanna see it cause the cover looks funny. :D

EDIT: Also, just try and make sure you're the 1st one there. If need be, take all the other survivors out and hold up. If there is survivors there, then you'll have time to get out as the zombie infection won't have fully spread yet. In which case, stay on the road and raid stores!

Dude.. what...the...****....is a snooker cue???

Same thing as a pool cue.

Something to catch snookie from Jersey shore. haha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

But yeah... Prepare mutha ****a's! Tankules out!

the end of days apocalypse has been pushed back a few weeks. the date is now set for the day romney takes office

really though the mayans never accounted for leap years. the december 21st apocalypse theory should have happened many many months ago.

Wrong, and a common misconception. The short count calendar didn't. The long count calendar is based on astrological measurement and has nothing to do with the Gregorian calendar or the leap years we use. Please don't repeat everything you hear idiots say. With that said, is there some impending apocalypse coming in December? More than likely, I'd guess not.

Wrong' date=' and a common misconception. The short count calendar didn't. The long count calendar is based on astrological measurement and has nothing to do with the Gregorian calendar or the leap years we use. Please don't repeat everything you hear idiots say. With that said, is there some impending apocalypse coming in December? More than likely, I'd guess not.[/quote']

December 21st homie! We gonna get attacked by zombies! We use this forum to keep in contact and report anything we've seen, you in or gay? Tankules out!

Zombies blood doesn't pump through their system otherwise shooting them in the heart would kill them. Just go where it's really ****ing cold you will be fine they will freeze. Only problem is it isn't easy to grow crops and stuff in those temperatures so just set up green houses while you live off of canned food's and stuff and you won't even have to fight zombies. Except during summer potentially but chances are zombies won't even be within miles of you chances of them finding you is very slim and then bam winter again and you're all set.

Wait for them all to starve and die go get a boat stock up on a **** load of Rum+Gasoline and I mean stock up!!!!!!!! Then just boat on over to either Bahamas or Hawaii and just chill on the beach.

Also during this plan make sure you have at least 10 people with you it's better of they don't drink alcohol tho otherwise you need to bring more rum. The 10 will be used to re populate the earth.

Zombies blood doesn't pump through their system otherwise shooting them in the heart would kill them. Just go where it's really ****ing cold you will be fine they will freeze. Only problem is it isn't easy to grow crops and stuff in those temperatures so just set up green houses while you live off of canned food's and stuff and you won't even have to fight zombies. Except during summer potentially but chances are zombies won't even be within miles of you chances of them finding you is very slim and then bam winter again and you're all set.

Wait for them all to starve and die go get a boat stock up on a **** load of Rum+Gasoline and I mean stock up!!!!!!!! Then just boat on over to either Bahamas or Hawaii and just chill on the beach.

Also during this plan make sure you have at least 10 people with you it's better of they don't drink alcohol tho otherwise you need to bring more rum. The 10 will be used to re populate the earth.

This is smart ^^

Also, you'll need a cheese grater, master Yoda said this is the best weapon of choice.

Remember to get them to use a photo copier!?jciuwefhvnuiwegvvk ghiutrebfygfgyue t57 34t6734tr87 34r28 t fg87gg47g 84 tgf yugv8gyuwegr872yr89cyndu8jx8m3289yer828f h 42yt28y9ru293y r48932yt92yt89 2y92yc928yr hv892vh9342 t928ry89fhdiuwfhdiuhfdfbfgiuwhqh9oalllllllllllllllllllllllahdiugqiu rgficgigfiu VISHNU jdghsuygvneiu tfvu

Ok guys, now that I'm no longer in retard mode, let's get down to business with what you should and shouldn't do.

You should stay out of site to the best of your ability.

You should only travel in groups of 10 at the very most.

You should only use supplies when needed, using them cause there is some fat kid in your group who is always hungry wants them is not good, pop that chubba in the head and move on.

You should get silencers for any guns you have, zombies maybe attracted by noise.

You should use back alleys to get around, there will likely be less zombies there which you can take out easily since they would possibly be by themselves.

You should only use cars when travelling from town to town, but don't use a car to go through towns unless you know it's a clear road and the area is not very populated.

You shouldn't carry stuff that won't be needed again. X-box's and PS3's are prime examples, I'll admit, I love my PS3, but I will never be able to use it again as I will be permanently moving to run from zombies.

Big suggestion, start training in hand to hand and armed combat! If you can easily go around killing normal people like the guy out of Assassins Creed, then you'll go far against zombies, but this doesn't mean just run at a huge group of them.

Ideal weapons:

Baseball bat

Katana

Bow / Crossbow

Spear and shield (Hey, the spartans knew how to use that ****, just watch "300"!

Shub you loser :D

Primary weapon - D Secondary weapon - D

Melee weapon - B Gadget - A Vehicle - C

Teammate - C or D' date=' hard to choose.[/quote']

good, but why a tank? do you know how much fuel they burn and they dont handle well in small spaces

good' date=' but why a tank? do you know how much fuel they burn and they dont handle well in small spaces[/quote']

Being honest, I just like tanks, I probably wouldn't choose one though. If I was on land, I'd choose A or B, but B would create alot of noise. D is off land, so it woulda been smarter to have another section for water or air vehicles. :D

Archived