Man sues wife for being ugly- & wins.

Aletheia

http://m.now.msn.com/man-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-after-their-ugly-baby-is-born

I was gonna make a joke in reference to a certain banned comrad's dad finally winning the lawsuit, but it's no fun without him being able to throw insults back. :P

Anyway, sucks to be her. Not only did her husband divorce her for giving birth to an ugly child, but a court also ruled in his favor & he got a settlement of about $120k out of it. If she didn't have self esteem issues before, guessing she does now.

& dl, totally just kidding.

:eek: lol i take back my previous comment. That kind of ugly should be disclosed.

Judge: Are you kidding me? There is no case here! Quit wasting the court's time and...

Husband: (Hands judge before-and-after photos)

Judge: - GOOD GAWD!!! ... ...I find for the defendant, for the full sum requested...

Judge: Are you kidding me? There is no case here! Quit wasting the court's time and...

Husband: (Hands judge before-and-after photos)

Judge: - GOOD GAWD!!! ... ...I find for the defendant' date=' for the full sum requested...[/quote']

It sounds like extreme ****baggery at first but that is kind of an extreme difference..

"I married my wife out of love' date=' but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me," Jian said.

Actual quote. Feel like an ******* for laughing. Poor baby.[/quote']

All babies are ugly. Has he never seen one before?

"I married my wife out of love' date=' but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me," Jian said.

Actual quote. Feel like an ******* for laughing. Poor baby.[/quote']

The kid probably resembles the next door neighbor.

Archived