Josh Koscheck VS Nick Diaz

AxeMurduh

Sounds like this is a fight that might happen , i wouldnt mind seeing this. Power goes to Koscheck, Diaz loves to brawl if it stays standing the whole fight, Koscheck will land that right hand and drop him, for a ko or tko. Diaz loves blocking punches with his head. I dont think he could take to many of Koscheck right hands.

If it goes to the ground Diaz could win , by getting a slick submission. Id be rooting Diaz but i think Kos will put Diaz another step back towards the Title fight that everyone wants to see GSP VS DIAZ.

Kos would probably lay and wrestle **** Diaz to a boring decision that Dana White has no problem with but he'll continue to complain about lower-tiered fighters doing the same thing when in reality they have the most to lose....

It wouldn't be boring, but Diaz fans would say it was.

If Kos can just stand in front of GSP and take jab after jab' date=' it will be an even longer night with Diaz. And if Kos decides to take it to the ground, he'll get submitted by Diaz.[/quote']

No way, Diaz doesn't submit wrestlers, wrestlers always have their way with Diaz.

Archived