WW3 is coming!

fourthnorseman

Do you guys see it? The stage is being set...

The middle east is clearly out of control and its reaching a boiling point. The part that really scares me is the fact that the Russians and the Chinese no longer seem to be on "our" side. The Russian prime minister even went as far as threatening thermo nuclear war if we got involved with Syria! Both Russia and China flexed their muscles with military exercises in the middle east back in July. They both have warned the US about a potential war with Iran.

With Hamas attacking Israel, Syrias internal war spilling over into Israel, and Iran getting closer each day to having nuclear weapons capabilities, do you guys see any possibility of getting out of this mess? :eek:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully the UK prime minster can have some balls and not back America if they do decide to stick there nose in once again.

Of course the USA has NOTHING to do with it. :rolleyes:

Do you guys think if we just walk away and let Israel fend for themselves and let Iran do as they please that this will all get better?

Seriously...you guys bash the US and claim we are the big tyrants so....please explain how things should be handled at this point.

I'm waiting for your ingenious plan, lets hear it..

Do you guys think if we just walk away and let Israel fend for themselves and let Iran do as they please that this will all get better?

Seriously...you guys bash the US and claim we are the big tyrants so....please explain how things should be handled at this point.

I'm waiting for your ingenious plan' date=' lets hear it..[/quote']

This goes so far beyond the Israel issue. You ILLEGALLY invaded a country FFS.

Do you guys see it? The stage is being set...

The middle east is clearly out of control and its reaching a boiling point. The part that really scares me is the fact that the Russians and the Chinese no longer seem to be on "our" side. The Russian prime minister even went as far as threatening thermo nuclear war if we got involved with Syria! Both Russia and China flexed their muscles with military exercises in the middle east back in July. They both have warned the US about a potential war with Iran.

With Hamas attacking Israel' date=' Syrias internal war spilling over into Israel, and Iran getting closer each day to having nuclear weapons capabilities, do you guys see any possibility of getting out of this mess? :eek:[/quote']

Bro do you even realize Russia and China still have no idea how the **** to really make stealth fighters? We have Stealth Helicopters!!!!! No country is gonna **** with us. Unless they literally want to die. Honestly in comparison we are like a Navy Seal with any weapon of his choosing going against a 5 year old with an gun made from the revolutionary war. It really wouldn't be fair.

People like to act hard to see what they can get away with. Happens to me at the bars all the time they talk a lot and "flex" their muscles but then when you step up they back down.

Dude, the evasive maneuvers for our black hawk plane for a missile is to speed up and simply out run it because it's faster than a missile!!!! This plane mind you was made in the ****ing 1970's!!!!!!!! Russia uses planes that our 1970 planes would absolutely **** up.Mind you Cell phones didn't even get bad *** till like 8 years ago. The computer was even a joke back then.

I'm trying to just demonstrate that for the next 50+ years we have these other countries beat so bad it's funny unless they launch nukes (which they won't) don't stress yourself out about anything serious going down.

This goes so far beyond the Israel issue. You ILLEGALLY invaded a country FFS.

I'm asuming you mean Libya? I get that.. we should have went through the UN regarding that issue. I understand Russias stance on the issue but its FUBAR right now in the middle east. The US has good intentions. Kadafi was murdering innocent people!

Bro do you even realize Russia and China still have no idea how the **** to really make stealth fighters? We have Stealth Helicopters!!!!! No country is gonna **** with us. Unless they literally want to die. Honestly in comparison we are like a Navy Seal with any weapon of his choosing going against a 5 year old with an gun made from the revolutionary war. It really wouldn't be fair.

People like to act hard to see what they can get away with. Happens to me at the bars all the time they talk a lot and "flex" their muscles but then when you step up they back down.

Dude' date=' the evasive maneuvers for our black hawk plane for a missile is to speed up and simply out run it because it's faster than a missile!!!! This plane mind you was made in the ****ing 1970's!!!!!!!! Russia uses planes that our 1970 planes would absolutely **** up.Mind you Cell phones didn't even get bad *** till like 8 years ago. The computer was even a joke back then.

I'm trying to just demonstrate that for the next 50+ years we have these other countries beat so bad it's funny unless they launch nukes (which they won't) don't stress yourself out about anything serious going down.[/quote']

Or maybe they do and they are so good at stealth the USA don;t even know about them.

I'm asuming you mean Libya? I get that.. we should have went through the UN regarding that issue. I understand Russias stance on the issue but its FUBAR right now in the middle east. The US has good intentions. Kadafi was murdering innocent people!

Iraq brah.

Yeah right objectivity. LMFAO! All you do is critisize the US and ignore my request for you to explain the right course of action.

Still waiting hater....

Stop shelling civilian neighborhoods for one thing. Work at getting civilians out, send ground troops in. That is my simplistic version. I don't expect the Israelis to roll over and take rockets in the ***.

Dude' date=' the evasive maneuvers for our black hawk plane for a missile is to speed up and simply out run it because it's faster than a missile!!!! This plane mind you was made in the ****ing 1970's!!!!!!!! Russia uses planes that our 1970 planes would absolutely **** up.Mind you Cell phones didn't even get bad *** till like 8 years ago. The computer was even a joke back then.

I'm trying to just demonstrate that for the next 50+ years we have these other countries beat so bad it's funny unless they launch nukes (which they won't) don't stress yourself out about anything serious going down.[/quote']

First of all you grossly underestimate the russian military. Not only that but when you are up against 2 billion Chinese, 1 billion muslims and the Russians you got a problem dude. A BIG problem. We may have the edge in technology but they have the edge in numbers big time. When you have a billion guys making weapons for you it is easy to keep the war machine going. What happens when we start running out of conventional bombs and weapons? We don't have enough weapons to simultaneously attack half the globe dude!

Nuclear war is a possibility too don't be so naive

Iraq brah.

Stop shelling civilian neighborhoods for one thing. Work at getting civilians out' date=' send ground troops in. That is my simplistic version. I don't expect the Israelis to roll over and take rockets in the ***.[/quote']

Here is the problem with that. They have warned civilians to leave but Hamas won't allow them to and use them as sheilds. A ground assult would actually create even more casualties for that very reason as well. A ground assult also will cause more upheaval in neighboring nations. Watch and see what happens when it does occur. That is when you are gonna see one of these countries retaliate against Israel...(Syria,Turkey,Iran)

Then its all gonna go for a big ****!

Or maybe they do and they are so good at stealth the USA don;t even know about them.

HAHA If you think we don't know exactly WTF these other countries are doing you are very naive. Especially Russia/China. We have Drones. What other country has Drones?? I don't even know how people think anyone could get to the US.

It's funny that people underestimate the US so much.

HAHA If you think we don't know exactly WTF these other countries are doing you are very naive. Especially Russia/China. We have Drones. What other country has Drones?? I don't even know how people think anyone could get to the US.

It's funny that people underestimate the US so much.

Its called dozens of nuclear powered submarines dude! I don't think anyone would argue who the most powerful nation is man, but to think we are untouchable is whats really naive..

At least there's an upside to it:

Call of Duty: World War III

This made me laugh

but serious how about you yankee doodles stay out of the middle east and let whatever wars happen over there stay there. Its like back in school yard fights, two kids would fight and everyone else would surround them so no one runs or no one else enters it.

Then to boost the economy on our side, sell both countries weapons to get profit on both sodes

This made me laugh

but serious how about you yankee doodles stay out of the middle east and let whatever wars happen over there stay there. Its like back in school yard fights' date=' two kids would fight and everyone else would surround them so no one runs or no one else enters it.

[b']Then to boost the economy on our side, sell both countries weapons to get profit on both sodes[/b]

Thats kinda whats already happening. US supplies Israel and Russia/China supplies Syria, Iran ect.. as long as the big boys stay out of it I'm happy.

Thats kinda whats already happening. US supplies Israel and Russia/China supplies Syria' date=' Iran ect.. as long as the big boys stay out of it I'm happy.[/quote']

But a show of good faith, usa should sell to both (though personally i want israel wiped out)

Fact is that area will never be peaceful with so many crazy religious factions dictating government policy

I'm waiting for your ingenious plan' date=' lets hear it..[/quote']

Or how bout stop backing thier aggressive actions...what do they do for us?...tell them to either stop being ***** and pushing people around (most of using our name aswell) or we will stop backing them

Let's not act like they are weak....they are pretty damn strong for the tech in that area...without our backing they can do fine defending themselves but with our backing they can push people around...they should not have that ability.l

Every country with extra power will want to take land...that's just nature...a nation should only have enough power to defend themselves and thats it...I have issue with us having extra power and using to push people around

And with our backing they are just doing that...they have extra power and are pushing people around

Japan? Help explain please.. why you say that?

Just because I included Japan in WW3, doesn't mean they are against us. Maybe they are on our side, but they will be involved.

China and Japan will fight over territory, it's inevitable. They already are fighting over some useless islands right now.

China will attempt to secure Taiwan and not let it break from Chinese control.

America will support Taiwans independence, and therefore piss off China.

Iran will eventually attack Israel, so we will be involved there.

North Korea will attack South Korea, and China loves to keep NKorea as it's little slave so we will be involved there as well.

The whole middle east will fall into war and we will be in the thick. Add to that the conflicts that will arise in Asia and you start spreading American butter very thin.

Unfortunately we're in WW3 for years now. Einstein once said that he didn't know what weapons would be used in WW3, the only thing he knows is that in WW4 we'd use stones and sticks... The war is on, it's just "fought" under the covers of "politics" and "diplomacy" and other BS.

The casualties? I can tell you it's not the rich.

Or how bout stop backing thier aggressive actions...what do they do for us?...tell them to either stop being ***** and pushing people around (most of using our name aswell) or we will stop backing them

Let's not act like they are weak....they are pretty damn strong for the tech in that area...without our backing they can do fine defending themselves but with our backing they can push people around...they should not have that ability.l

Every country with extra power will want to take land...that's just nature...a nation should only have enough power to defend themselves and thats it...I have issue with us having extra power and using to push people around

And with our backing they are just doing that...they have extra power and are pushing people around

how are they pushing people around? and who? please be specific.. because they are builing homes on land that is claimed by palastinians?

Just because I included Japan in WW3' date=' doesn't mean they are against us. Maybe they are on our side, but they will be involved.

China and Japan will fight over territory, it's inevitable. They already are fighting over some useless islands right now.

North Korea will attack South Korea, and China loves to keep NKorea as it's little slave so we will be involved there as well.

The whole middle east will fall into war and we will be in the thick. Add to that the conflicts that will arise in Asia and you start spreading American butter very thin.[/quote']

Yep...totally agree.

Which is why i think Soulpower is living in a pipe dream. Dude seems to think we are invincible.

Its called dozens of nuclear powered submarines dude! I don't think anyone would argue who the most powerful nation is man' date=' but to think we are untouchable is whats really naive..[/quote']

Doesn't even take that. The Russians have suitcase nukes. All it takes is one in each major city. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuke

First of all you grossly underestimate the russian military. Not only that but when you are up against 2 billion Chinese' date=' 1 billion muslims and the Russians you got a problem dude. A BIG problem. We may have the edge in technology but they have the edge in numbers big time. When you have a billion guys making weapons for you it is easy to keep the war machine going. What happens when we start running out of conventional bombs and weapons? We don't have enough weapons to simultaneously attack half the globe dude!

Nuclear war is a possibility too don't be so naive[/quote']

*sigh* We would bring Russia back to the stone age in 24 hours. I think you aren't understanding. Even if they could see our stealth planes that aren't even modern they literally can't shoot them down. We can bomb every powerplant/factory/Aircraft Carrier(in which China just got it's first!!!!!!) without them ever hitting us with a single shot.

Their numbers literally don't matter they will have machine guns we will have tanks airplanes and ships. Also do you really think it would be that hard to mass produce our missiles in which I'm sure we already have enough to fight 5 wars? We will be pumping out thousands of missiles an hour if **** went down. We are a big country and while our factories will be pumping out munition like crazy there's will be destroyed.

Technology vs numbers I will take technology!! The fact that you think Russia is close to us is amusing as well because you only know about planes we developed 30 years ago. I bet you didn't know we had stealth helicopters 2 years ago.O wait neither did China/Russia :rolleyes:

but serious how about you yankee doodles stay out of the middle east and let whatever wars happen over there stay there. Its like back in school yard fights' date=' two kids would fight and everyone else would surround them so no one runs or no one else enters it.[/quote']

Meh 6 times out of ten when someone got dropped or was getting beat up too bad someone always jumped in and a few people would started kicking & stomping.

*sigh* We would bring Russia back to the stone age in 24 hours. I think you aren't understanding. Even if they could see our stealth planes that aren't even modern they literally can't shoot them down. We can bomb every powerplant/factory/Aircraft Carrier(in which China just got it's first!!!!!!) without them ever hitting us with a single shot.

Their numbers literally don't matter they will have machine guns we will have tanks airplanes and ships. Also do you really think it would be that hard to mass produce our missiles in which I'm sure we already have enough to fight 5 wars? We will be pumping out thousands of missiles an hour if **** went down. We are a big country and while our factories will be pumping out munition like crazy there's will be destroyed.

Technology vs numbers I will take technology!! The fact that you think Russia is close to us is amusing as well because you only know about planes we developed 30 years ago. I bet you didn't know we had stealth helicopters 2 years ago.O wait neither did China/Russia :rolleyes:

Nukes are the great equalizer man. And believe me, they could and would, use them if they were getting their *** handed to them.

Also...do you think the US is the only nation with secret weapons programs?! **** man you are living in a pipe dream. You don't have a clue what Russia has, any more than they don't have a clue what we have in our back pocket.

Japan? Help explain please.. why you say that?

Just because I included Japan in WW3, doesn't mean they are against us. Maybe they are on our side, but they will be involved.

The whole middle east will fall into war and we will be in the thick. Add to that the conflicts that will arise in Asia and you start spreading American butter very thin.

Did you forget they had a nuclear sub off the west coast just a few months ago that went undectected for a few days. Not to mention mobile icbm launchers. There is a reason for the phrase MAD meaning mutually assured destruction. If the **** hit the fan where nukes came into play both the US and Russia would wipe each other out and China would become the undisputed dominant power.

Also China has developed anti-satellite weapons to destroy satellites so goodbye tech advantage if they get involved. Not to mention they're pretty good at buying and or hacking secrets.

Superior technology didn't help the British against the colonists.

it didn't help the Crusaders against Saladin.

It didn't help the US against the VC

It didn't help the Germans against the Russians.

It certainly didn't help in the Korean War.

It hasn't helped the US at all against insurgent warfare in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You sound like a naive kid who just got done watching G.I.Joe or something.

Superior technology didn't help the British against the colonists.

it didn't help the Crusaders against Saladin.

It didn't help the US against the VC

It didn't help the Germans against the Russians.

It certainly didn't help in the Korean War.

It hasn't helped the US at all against insurgent warfare in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You sound like a naive kid who just got done watching G.I.Joe or something.

LOL! This! ^

Your trolling right?

Why do you think when Russia and China stand up for other nations that the US stops in its tracks.

They are not stupid. Out of all three of those nations, any one of them can take the others out. Don't think for one second anything different. You go on about stealths, what a joke. If you think that you will walk in and out untouched then I will say you are a delusional child who knows jack **** about the world around you.

When some Afghanis can put your technology and make it look stupid with only 50 dollars in parts, then you should worry about what the Chinese can do.

Also, if you look at how Russia dropped Germany, it wasn't their technology, it was their sheer numbers.

Archived