Sign in to follow this  
fourthnorseman

WW3 is coming!

how are they pushing people around? and who? please be specific.. because they are builing homes on land that is claimed by palastinians?

That's one reason but not the only...they have been doing it for a long time...don't ask a question you already know the answer too

And why did you say be4 ur not an America and in your next post after this one you used the term "we"?

That's one reason but not the only...they have been doing it for a long time...don't ask a question you already know the answer too

And why did you say be4 ur not an America and in your next post after this one you used the term "we"?

I don't see it that way. I see it the other way around. When has Israel ever invaded another country and keep land for themselves? Never. They have been squablling over land within their own borders with the Palestinians. Thats it. Every other conflict they have acted in self defence from an attack. Now when you consider that Israel could annihalate Hamas and the Palestinian resistance and yet they haven't, how can you call them bullies? They have used utmost restraint.

If your home town consistently had the threat of a rocket landing in it how much restraint would you be showing? 3000 rockets! You guys talk like the Palestinians are throwing stones or something? Easy to judge sitting on your comfy couch somewhere far from Israel I'm sure.

The reason I say "we" is because I'm from Canada. An ally to Britian and the US. I respect that bond as every Canadian should and every American should and as every Brit should. (Or any other allies)

It sickens me that we have little punks that don't respect how we got the freedom and democracies we have today. And they sit in their comfy homes bashing their own country that provided them that luxury. Yet they sympathize with people that still make their women cover their face in public and walk behind them like they are beneath them. People that strap bombs to themselves and blow people up. People that murder people and drag their bodies through the streets behind a motorcycle. (No trial for that guy) But hey...lets sympathize with these guys.:rolleyes:

I just have to point this out, the USA has better weapons and technology. Everyone else has numbers

even if the USA is out numbered 40:1 its nothing a fleet of B-52's can't take care of. The f-22 Raptor is unreal and will **** up any jet other countries have. The USA is built for war. Listen to Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue" That is an example of exactly what would happen these days if anyone declared war on the states.

I'm not American btw, I just know the American way is do what we say or get blown away.

first of all there was a number of reasons the germans loss to Russia wasn't just because of numbers...

1)Germans were only two hundred miles of good highway from Moscow. Logistical reasons required a pause of at least two weeks but the German delay turned into over a month of arguing at high command. Ultimately the Germans turned south to capture the Soviet army at Kiev, a giant battle they won, but that probably cost them the war.

if they would of just attacked Moscow they would of had Russia

2)they launch a Fall/Winter campaign without proper equipment and that cost them big time..

i really don't think the US would make this mistake this day in age... Fact is we have the tech and weapons that if anyone and everyone wanted to hit us i would feel like we could take them out.

For people who say were scared of China your dumb its not were scared of them but the fact we get so much from them... and it would crush the economy even worse not just for us but everyone...On top of that China depends to much on export trade which they use big container ships for... There tracked easy and if China loss control of the sea that would really screw them over as they depend on trade for most of there money :/

This is the perfect example of "damned if you do and damned if you don't." If we (U.S.) step in and help Israel, a lot of world powers will freak out. If we don't step in and help Israel, a lot of world powers will freak out. This is the only way I can see it ending:

exploding_earth.gif

End of the world party, anyone?

if a bunch of unarmed muslims were able to bring down the twin towers with box cutters just think how easy it would be for countries like russia and china to reign down nuclear havoc on america

no matter how great they think the defenses are, it wouldnt be able to stop all of the missles. not even half. just because you believe you have military superiority doesnt mean you will be superior. theres been alot of wars going on. theres not a whole lot america has 'won'. just sayin. if this escalates into some kind of world war, its not going to be about digging trenches and invading the enemy with a bunch of guns, grenades, and tanks like warfare used to be about until todays technology. its all about who has the most nukes and who is able to wipe the entire country off the map first.

first of all there was a number of reasons the germans loss to Russia wasn't just because of numbers...

1)Germans were only two hundred miles of good highway from Moscow. Logistical reasons required a pause of at least two weeks but the German delay turned into over a month of arguing at high command. Ultimately the Germans turned south to capture the Soviet army at Kiev' date=' a giant battle they won, but that probably cost them the war.

if they would of just attacked Moscow they would of had Russia

2)they launch a Fall/Winter campaign without proper equipment and that cost them big time..

i really don't think the US would make this mistake this day in age... [b']Fact is we have the tech and weapons that if anyone and everyone wanted to hit us i would feel like we could take them out.[/b]

For people who say were scared of China your dumb its not were scared of them but the fact we get so much from them... and it would crush the economy even worse not just for us but everyone...On top of that China depends to much on export trade which they use big container ships for... There tracked easy and if China loss control of the sea that would really screw them over as they depend on trade for most of there money :/

Even if the bolded were true... Do you really think we could do it and come out unscathed?! Like life would go on like it is today? Just hop in your car and commute to work while while we casually kick the whole worlds *** and then watch it on the news with some popcorn on Sunday night with the kids?!

You and soul power are hilarious!

Even if the bolded were true... Do you really think we could do it and come out unscathed?! Like life would go on like it is today? Just hop in your car and commute to work while while we casually kick the whole worlds *** and then watch it on the news with some popcorn on Sunday night with the kids?!

You and soul power are hilarious!

That's what nuclear weapons are for. Neither side will ever attack the other, because both sides will lose.

That's what nuclear weapons are for. Neither side will ever attack the other' date=' because both sides will lose.[/quote']

I hope you are right? The problem is nowadays we could be attacked and not know who did it? A suitcase bomb as someone else suggested. Then what? All it takes is one mistake.

if a bunch of unarmed muslims were able to bring down the twin towers with box cutters just think how easy it would be for countries like russia and china to reign down nuclear havoc on america

no matter how great they think the defenses are' date=' it wouldnt be able to stop all of the missles. not even half. just because you believe you have military superiority doesnt mean you will be superior. theres been alot of wars going on. theres not a whole lot america has 'won'. just sayin. if this escalates into some kind of world war, its not going to be about digging trenches and invading the enemy with a bunch of guns, grenades, and tanks like warfare used to be about until todays technology. its all about who has the most nukes and who is able to wipe the entire country off the map first.[/quote']

Normally you seem pretty level headed, but I disagree with this post. You severely underestimate the power of the US military. The way we fight wars now is not indicative of our potential. We fight diplomatic wars now, not wars of all out force. You also seem to forget that the US has the most nukes, and the ****ing A-Bomb with stealth bombers. The US is fully capable of wiping countries off the map within an hour but will not do it for diplomatic reasons. Keep underestimating us though. That way when you do actually see what the sleeping dog is capable of when you rattle its cage, you'll be entertained.

Normally you seem pretty level headed' date=' but I disagree with this post. You severely underestimate the power of the US military. The way we fight wars now is not indicative of our potential. We fight diplomatic wars now, not wars of all out force. You also seem to forget that the US has the most nukes, and the ****ing A-Bomb with stealth bombers. The US is fully capable of wiping countries off the map within an hour but will not do it for diplomatic reasons. Keep underestimating us though. That way when you do actually see what the sleeping dog is capable of when you rattle its cage, you'll be entertained.[/quote']

This ^^^ is why people hate Americans

You're a fool if you think Russia couldn't hurt the US and you are also wrong about who has the most active nukes.

Russia has 5830

US has 5163

You're a fool if you think Russia couldn't hurt the US and you are also wrong about who has the most active nukes.

Russia has 5830

US has 5163

Did you count them?

Russia has 5830

US has 5163

Personally, i dont see the present administration as having the stomach or the will to go full force.

I think we would see a repeat of the Neville Chamberlain approach which would be seen as any aggressor as a weakness to engage.

That's what nuclear weapons are for. Neither side will ever attack the other' date=' because both sides will lose.[/quote']

Exactly. Mutually Assured Destruction aka MAD

Exactly. Mutually Assured Destruction aka MAD

MAD may have worked during the cold war but times have changed.

The world is now full of unstable religious nutjobs itching to see the prophesies of their particular faith brought to fruition.

I wish i had your confidence stomp, but in todays world of interconnected nations with vested interest's and alliances, it would take very little to escalate matters once the ball starts rolling.

My buddy has a bigass house with a bunch of land and a huge gunsafe/panic room with all sorts of **** including class 3s, vests etc...

I know where I'm going to be to prep for the ground war.

My buddy has a bigass house with a bunch of land and a huge gunsafe/panic room with all sorts of **** including class 3s' date=' vests etc...

I know where I'm going to be to prep for the ground war.[/quote']

+1 :)

The world is now full of unstable religious nutjobs itching to see the prophesies of their particular faith brought to fruition.

I wish i had your confidence stomp' date=' but in todays world of interconnected nations with vested interest's and alliances, it would take very little to escalate matters once the ball starts rolling.[/quote']

This is what I'm thinking as well.

+1 :)

lol I just have to get there first ... just went there for Thanksgiving Dinner tonight ... it's a solid 40 minute haul. I'll have to get the jump on folks when the alarm sounds :)

lol I just have to get there first ... just went there for Thanksgiving Dinner tonight ... it's a solid 40 minute haul. I'll have to get the jump on folks when the alarm sounds :)

40 min for the Russian nukes should be enough if you're on the east coast lol

I wish i had your confidence stomp' date=' but in todays world of interconnected nations with vested interest's and alliances, it would take very little to escalate matters once the ball starts rolling.[/quote']

I never said any different than what you just stated. In fact i agree with you completely.

I do think MAD still works among the big countries but if rogue groups get there hands on them look out and the sad part is it's only a matter of time. There are also great threats out there besides nukes, like biological, chemical and even attacks which change the way our government operates and can disrupt our economy. Just look at 9/11 and the war on terror and the laws/spending to combat it. We're in a perpetual war that is unsustainable and can't be won and our rights are slipping away at breakneck speed. In a way we've already lost.

Canada wins!

Ba Boom!

Hey... don't knock Canada! :mad:

When NASA was formed half of the people were from Germany and the other half were Canadians. (no ****)

Research the "Avro Arrow project";)

*EDIT* We aren't just good at making igloos ya know

Normally you seem pretty level headed' date=' but I disagree with this post. You severely underestimate the power of the US military. The way we fight wars now is not indicative of our potential. We fight diplomatic wars now, not wars of all out force. You also seem to forget that the US has the most nukes, and the ****ing A-Bomb with stealth bombers. The US is fully capable of wiping countries off the map within an hour but will not do it for diplomatic reasons. Keep underestimating us though. That way when you do actually see what the sleeping dog is capable of when you rattle its cage, you'll be entertained.[/quote']

you seem to forget that the economy is in shambles and all it would take is a couple major cities to get devastated and there goes all the money. it wouldnt matter after that who wins because they will be too busy destroying the **** out of each other. whoever runs out of resources first loses.

When NASA was formed half of the people were from Germany and the other half were Canadians. (no ****)

*EDIT* We aren't just good at making igloos ya know

Are you Canadian? You guys make great Rockers, Comedians and obviously superior hockey players too :-)

*EDIT* We know how to make more than just igloos ya know

Werner Von Braun and Smart Canucks=Aliens helped

:D

40 min for the Russian nukes should be enough if you're on the east coast lol

yeah it's probably just outside of the immediate blast area and the part of the house that has the safe room is on the bottom 3rd story which is built into the side of a hill. It's climate controlled but I'm not sure about air filtration.

No food or anything really in there currently .. still moving in. It's got a burner phone and a landline separate from the normal house line.

They aren't really doomsday preppers exactly .. Just really big into guns and personal safety .. they have lots of nice stuff and the house is secluded enough that there would be no passers-by that would see a break-in in progress .. If I had a house that big and that far off in the woods I'd build a safe room too.

What's funny is no one is talking about the cyber warfare front.

The USA, Iran, Israel, China, Russia, South Korea, India and Pakistan are all already hacking and counter hacking each other like crazy.

It's only a matter of time before serious cyber intrusions start destabilizing the already shaky economics of the first world.

Remember, our second and third world enemies are used to running their lives on the back of a donkey with no cell service. Americans couldn't survive Sandy without their iPads, let alone WW3.

Nukes are nice, but people have to be retarded to use them. I mean, even IF the US nuked our enemies before they could get out of bed and hit a button - do you honestly think the fallout wouldn't ruin the earth for the next 100 years.

Good luck eating your crunchberries when the milk is glowing.

Oh, and another thing.

If our enemies were smart, it wouldn't be a suitcase nuke, it wouldn't be a hyjacked plane, or a dirty bomb in a subway.

They'd walk into Kenya, get some Ug99 caked onto their boots, and then walk across the Mexican border and drop that **** off right in the middle of our amber waves of grain. All our military power wouldn't mean **** when we start losing 70%+ of our wheat crops.

What's funny is no one is talking about the cyber warfare front.

The USA' date=' Iran, Israel, China, Russia, South Korea, India and Pakistan are all already hacking and counter hacking each other like crazy.

It's only a matter of time before serious cyber intrusions start destabilizing the already shaky economics of the first world.

Remember, our second and third world enemies are used to running their lives on the back of a donkey with no cell service. Americans couldn't survive Sandy without their iPads, let alone WW3.

Nukes are nice, but people have to be retarded to use them. I mean, even IF the US nuked our enemies before they could get out of bed and hit a button - do you honestly think the fallout wouldn't ruin the earth for the next 100 years.

Good luck eating your crunchberries when the milk is glowing.

Oh, and another thing.

[b']If our enemies were smart, it wouldn't be a suitcase nuke, it wouldn't be a hyjacked plane, or a dirty bomb in a subway.

They'd walk into Kenya, get some Ug99 caked onto their boots, and then walk across the Mexican border and drop that **** off right in the middle of our amber waves of grain. All our military power wouldn't mean **** when we start losing 70%+ of our wheat crops[/b].

I mentioned cyber stuff albeit briefly.

On that bold part if it were that easy it would have been done already.

I'm of the persuasion that famine and pestilence will effect us before nukes do... famine and pestilence on a global level. Nuclear war is not probable unless the apeshiz radicals use them, but it's certainly not impossible. It's prophesied in scripture that famine and disease will kill off billions in the last days, and that wars and rumors of wars will be a sign that we are close to the end. Before that though, I believe civil unrest will hit all time highs, and civil wars will wreak havoc on global economies.

I realize that most here don't give a rip about what the bible says about the last days and about the world crying out for "peace! peace!", but one should at least take a look and understand that these things were predicted.

Jesus taught us about the end...

"And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end." ~ Matthew 24:6

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes." ~ Matthew 24:7

Never has there been a time such as in this last century to now, that the threat of war and global destruction been possible and rumored as it is. Nations are rising against nations, building up arsenals and weapons of mass destruction like never before. It's never been possible until this last century for a nation to launch a missile and destroy millions. We are in the last days for this reason alone. It has nothing to do with simply having to do with where we are currently at in our evolution. To hell with evolution, we are about to annihilate each other.

As farmers are driven out of Zimbabwe and other areas in Africa in increasing numbers, and foreigners move in to replace life-sustaining crops with poppies that now supply 25% of the worlds drugs, famine spreads across the African continent. The starving are not limited to Africa though. A large portion of the worlds five billion people suffers from a shortage of food.

Earthquakes will increase. The earthquake seismic monitor IRIS (http://www.iris.edu/seismon/) shows all major earthquakes for the last year. Indicated by yellow and red circles, the seismic events of the last 15 days provides strong evidence of the fulfillment of Matthew 24:7 in our day.

Hate for christians is at an all time global high... as predicted.

-- Matthew 24:8-9 -- "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."

Christians are under attack in places all over the globe today. In the United States Christians still enjoy freedom to worship God without suffering much more than ridicule, hatred, or discrimination at work and school. However in many other countries such as China, Sudan, Africa, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russia, and many Muslim nations, Christian suffer much greater persecution and often times death for their faith. During the tribulation mentioned in Matthew and Revelation this suffering will be worldwide and will continue even to the point of martyrdom.

Revelation 9:16 "And the number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them."

An army of that size had never existed until China's army reached that number in the 1960's.

There are many other prophecies that point to us being close.

The world is getting ripe for the one who will deceive and mislead many.

The great apostasy is another prophecy that is happening as we speak, the apostasy of the church. Her weakening is directly a result of her becoming ecumenical and worldly, where you can hardly tell the church from the world anymore. This also is a sign that the end is eminent.

So many signs. So little time.

I urge you who have ears to hear, take a look into these predictions and give the bible a chance to prove itself to you. Don't listen to the scoffers, but keep an open mind. Doctrines of demons exist in the most influential world views of our day. Resist the herd and break away to examine the scriptures with a clear mind and open attempt. They will not let you down. People will, but God won't.

B_radly out...

:)

Do you guys see it? The stage is being set...

The middle east is clearly out of control and its reaching a boiling point. The part that really scares me is the fact that the Russians and the Chinese no longer seem to be on "our" side. The Russian prime minister even went as far as threatening thermo nuclear war if we got involved with Syria! Both Russia and China flexed their muscles with military exercises in the middle east back in July. They both have warned the US about a potential war with Iran.

With Hamas attacking Israel' date=' Syrias internal war spilling over into Israel, and Iran getting closer each day to having nuclear weapons capabilities, do you guys see any possibility of getting out of this mess? :eek:[/quote']

little man...you need a bullet...you are beyond normal...this coming from Army;)...your a piece of ****...why mods allow a sick **** to post is beyond me:rolleyes:

I never said any different than what you just stated. In fact i agree with you completely.

I do think MAD still works among the big countries but if rogue groups get there hands on them look out and the sad part is it's only a matter of time. There are also great threats out there besides nukes' date=' like biological, chemical and even attacks which change the way our government operates and can disrupt our economy. Just look at 9/11 and the war on terror and the laws/spending to combat it. We're in a perpetual war that is unsustainable and can't be won and our rights are slipping away at breakneck speed. In a way we've already lost.[/quote']

rogue groups :D...the biggest is Israel...they have over 300 nuke missiles,given by the USA...un asked them do you have them ...they say no:D...yet the World knows they have them...its a ****ing joke...BIGGEST TERRORIST GROUP israel end thread....tired of crimnal hypocrites

rogue groups :D...the biggest is Israel...they have over 300 nuke missiles' date='given by the USA...un asked them do you have them ...they say no:D...yet the World knows they have them...its a ****ing joke...BIGGEST TERRORIST GROUP israel end thread....tired of crimnal hypocrites[/quote']

Taken out of context. Israel isn't going to use nukes against the US or help radical jihadist make radiological suitcase bombs to use against the US.

Israel isn't the only nation/group that uses terrorism as a tactic. They're not even the most abusive.

Taken out of context. Israel isn't going to use nukes against the US or help radical jihadist make radiological suitcase bombs to use against the US.

Israel isn't the only nation/group that uses terrorism as a tactic. They're not even the most abusive.

R U ****ING KIDDING ME:eek:...THEY ARE THE ONLY NATION ON EARTH THAT DOESNT NEED TO CONFIRM THAT THEY HAVE NUKES:D...I FIND THAT VERY OFFENSIVE AND ABSUSIVE...:rolleyes:

R U ****ING KIDDING ME:eek:...THEY ARE THE ONLY NATION ON EARTH THAT DOESNT NEED TO CONFIRM THAT THEY HAVE NUKES:D...I FIND THAT VERY OFFENSIVE AND ABSUSIVE...:rolleyes:

And how does does that make them the "BIGGEST TERRORIST GROUP" like you said.

If you talk louder and circle around points it makes your point legit? :P

HOW GOOGLE israeli mossad activities during the 60s and present...thats a start...and i had my caps on sorry:D....anyone that has hundreds of nukes and dont admit to them are terrorists at the highest level...UN laws... is supposed to be a law that the World follows when pretaining to WEAPONS of mass destruction...basically to acknowledge that said country admits to having them...simple enough...but not Israel...yet THE US will condemn every ****ing country they think of having them and war with them accept Israel...cant believe how ****ed up and brainwashed alot of the Americans are...oh Israel is simply the left arm of US in the middle east...tired of hearing jihadists this and jihadists that...Americans are the marionette controllers of terrorism in the world dont be naive:rolleyes:

HOW GOOGLE israeli mossad activities during the 60s and present...thats a start...and i had my caps on sorry:D....anyone that has hundreds of nukes and dont admit to them are terrorists at the highest level...UN laws... is supposed to be a law that the World follows when pretaining to WEAPONS of mass destruction...basically to acknowledge that said country admits to having them...simple enough...but not Israel...yet THE US will condemn every ****ing country they think of having them and war with them accept Israel...cant believe how ****ed up and brainwashed alot of the Americans are...oh Israel is simply the left arm of US in the middle east...tired of hearing jihadists this and jihadists that...Americans are the marionette controllers of terrorism in the world dont be naive:rolleyes:

See you don't even know what i think but you just lump me in with whatever you want to portray because i basically said you're exaggerating. Don't put words in my mouth and think you know me because you don't.

I never said Israel and the US don't use terrorism but to act like they are the only ones is definitely naive.

My point is EVERYONE is dirty.

See you don't even know what i think but you just lump me in with whatever you want to portray because i basically said you're exaggerating. Don't put words in my mouth and think you know me because you don't.

I never said Israel and the US don't use terrorism but to act like they are the only ones is definitely naive.

My point is EVERYONE is dirty.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

kids:rolleyes:...start your education

Oh and some people are so quick to go on a mad little rant before ever even hearing somone elses point because they percieve any slight difference as an absolute difference even if the point is actually similar.

:P

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

kids:rolleyes:...start your education

I don't know what that link is supposed to prove. Tell me something i don't know. I can post links of just about any country or group with a long list of crimes.

So let me get this straight because i disagree with you Israel isn't "THE BIGGEST TERRORIST GROUP" which is absolutely a matter of opinion.

So according to you that makes me an uneducated stupid american zombie kid brainwashed by fox news.

Sounds legit who's being the kid here. :P

this is just a start..a simple random link...i wasnt focusing on just u:D..but to the broader naive audience that simply listen to news without questioning...there source...another words if i can change just one American...to start researching and asking questions...then i will be happy...internet is a powerful source of info...be bold ...dont be a puppet;)...im going to bed now ciao:)

World War 3 is in the works or we are already in the beginning stages. USA and UK or just puppets for the global banking cartel.

I pray the average person's voice will stop this crisis. We need to mind our own business!