http://www.loosechange911.com/

http://www.911sharethetruth.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwSmFnlwrK0

Debunked?

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

http://www.debunking911.com/

What really DID happen?

I am one of the regular people who believe it was a group of terrorists. I do not buy into the conspiracy.

However, I still can't seem to answer some biting questions. After reviewing tons of sources and information including digging through the above links and even more than that, I still cannot come to a conclusion on a few things. This bothers me. I am not a 9/11 consiracy theorist, but because I can't seem to figure a few things out, I have this nagging in my brain over it.

Why did Bldg. #7 collapse the way it did? No other steel framed building has ever collapsed like that due to fires.

Why was the military performing so many "terrorism drills" that week, and yet nobody was in a position to act upon actual planes diverting course?

Even IF it was terrorists like they say, isn't it still possible they knew what was going to happen and let it happen so we could go to war? I mean, I understand that we get thousands of threats a year, and even if we stop 99.9% of those threats, the one that gets through is going to shock us. But it seems to me like they were given pretty strong warning in the summer of 2000, and spring of 2001.

So maybe a little bit of both mixed together. Yeah, that might work.

The 9/11 report certainly paints a picture that the government made mistakes, but most of the evidence about the attack itself still points to angry terrorists.

Inb4AJgoesonapaidshillrampage

Wait for it...

Hey. It happens to be one of the (the only) things he can talk about without getting sick of it. Just because he responds to EVERY thread so far about it while ignoring almost all the rest, & just because he fits the "paid shill techniques" to a t does not necessarily mean he is. :rolleyes:

Inb4AJgoesonapaidshillrampage

Wait for it...

Hey. It happens to be one of the (the only) things he can talk about without getting sick of it. Just because he responds to EVERY thread so far about it while ignoring almost all the rest' date=' & just because he fits the "paid shill techniques" to a t does not necessarily mean he is. :rolleyes:[/quote']

are you two still together?

I have no doubt in my mind it was setup.

We are but ants on the world stage controlled by elite utopianists that control the money' date=' and thus the ebb and flow of world events.

I'm actually with Kevbo on this one.[/quote']

Welcome to the club bro. If societal manipulation isn't evident to you by now, there is no hope for you in the future. I don't like the term "awake" but it is very fitting for those of us who don't let the media and politicians make up our minds for us.

I'm still not convinced it was an inside job, but you'd have to be naive to ignore the evidence that suggests the government played a role. I hate conspiracy theories, but this one is strong.

Lol' date=' yes. She was being sarcastic.[/quote']

No I wasn't. You're crazy.

:P

I don't pretend to know exactly what happened but I am convinced the official story is a huge heap of bs. When you put everything together, it doesn't add up.

I don't buy some grand inside job conspiracy but i don't buy the official story either. There was definitely covering up of incompetence at the very least. Same with the Bin Laden raid and a lot of other things.

And before Kevbo claims but...but.... the government is smart and highly sophisticated and knows exactly what they are doing....Lets not forget the government at one time had an op to invade cuba called Ortsac which is Castro spelled backwards. Or in recent times held a congressional hearing on the covert assassination of Saddam. :P

What's a paid shill?

COINTELPRO. It is documented fact that the US government pays people to troll forums, message boards, and social media sites in the interest of the government.

COINTELPRO. It is documented fact that the US government pays people to troll forums' date=' message boards, and social media sites in the interest of the government.[/quote']

Where do i sign up?

Where do i sign up?

Seriously! I'd be all over that. Easy money, as long as you can, you know, set aside your conscience. Or only take assignments on things of no consequence.

Someone who is paid to promote or endorse a particular product or point of view.

COINTELPRO. It is documented fact that the US government pays people to troll forums' date=' message boards, and social media sites in the interest of the government.[/quote']

So, BJJnoob and DL4 are working for the government after all!

Thanks for the info guys. :)

So' date=' BJJnoob and DL4 are working for the government after all!

Thanks for the info guys. :)[/quote']

Nah, shills usually only attack sensitive topics. 9/11, Occupy, drug ban, gun ban, illegal surveillance type stuff. They also monitor emails. Those 2 are just Rombots.

Nah' date=' shills usually only attack sensitive topics. 9/11 type stuff. Those 2 are just Rombots.[/quote']

Ok :D

The war started from the 9-11 event generated billions of dollars a month for certain companies, the heads and consultants of which were all in a position to create this set-up or at least allow it to happen.

It only seems crazy that this conspiracy is a fiction because of the amount of deaths and tragedy involved, but has that EVER stopped the greedy when literally obscene amounts of money was at stake?

It's the people who think it wasn't deliberately done that sound like the "blind faith sheep" in this scenario.

The war started from the 9-11 event generated billions of dollars a month for certain companies' date=' the heads and consultants of which were all in a position to create this set-up or at least allow it to happen.

It only seems crazy that this conspiracy is a fiction because of the amount of deaths and tragedy involved, but has that EVER stopped the greedy when literally obscene amounts of money was at stake?

It's the people who think it wasn't deliberately done that sound like the[b'] "blind faith sheep"[/b] in this scenario.

hmm funny coming from you!