This is why Obama needs to stay as president.

NewGuy2000

He understands the urgency when it comes to providing aid to stricken areas devastated by natural disasters. Obama urges the country to cut the red tape in order to provide quick and fast relief for devastated areas caused by Sandy.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/sandy-death-toll-in-u-s-rises-to-39-obama-urges-officials-to-cut-red-tape-in-aid-effort-1.473323

Red tape is excessive regulation or rigid conformity to formal rules that is considered redundant or bureaucratic and hinders or prevents action or decision-making. It is usually applied to governments, corporations and other large organizations.

One definition is the "collection or sequence of forms and procedures required to gain bureaucratic approval for something, especially when oppressively complex and time-consuming".[1] Another definition is the "bureaucratic practice of hair splitting or foot dragging, blamed by its practitioners on the system that forces them to follow prescribed procedures to the letter".[2]

Red tape generally includes filling out paperwork, obtaining licenses, having multiple people or committees approve a decision and various low-level rules that make conducting one's affairs slower, more difficult, or both. Red tape can also include "filing and certification requirements, reporting, investigation, inspection and enforcement practices, and procedures".[3]

He understands the urgency when it comes to providing aid to stricken areas devastated by natural disasters. Obama urges the country to cut the red tape in order to provide quick and fast relief for devastated areas caused by Sandy.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/sandy-death-toll-in-u-s-rises-to-39-obama-urges-officials-to-cut-red-tape-in-aid-effort-1.473323

Red tape is excessive regulation or rigid conformity to formal rules that is considered redundant or bureaucratic and hinders or prevents action or decision-making. It is usually applied to governments' date=' corporations and other large organizations.

One definition is the "collection or sequence of forms and procedures required to gain bureaucratic approval for something, especially when oppressively complex and time-consuming".[1'] Another definition is the "bureaucratic practice of hair splitting or foot dragging, blamed by its practitioners on the system that forces them to follow prescribed procedures to the letter".[2]

Red tape generally includes filling out paperwork, obtaining licenses, having multiple people or committees approve a decision and various low-level rules that make conducting one's affairs slower, more difficult, or both. Red tape can also include "filing and certification requirements, reporting, investigation, inspection and enforcement practices, and procedures".[3]

And he's the only president that has and will do that. lol

Sometimes I think candidates will go to drastic measures to ensure they stay or become president....even if it's causing a "natural disaster". I know it's silly and probably 99% untrue....but I don't want to look past anything. How do they make Hurricanes in movies? You know, before CGI. lol

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

I agree with obv. Obama kidnapped storm from the Xmen and forced her to conjure up disasters so that he can provide relief and gain support for his campaign.

Exactly!

And Storm just happens to be a black woman' date=' go figure. (<----not racist)

[img']http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00794/Storm-280_794053a.jpg[/img]

just got this email from my work:

"Obamacare changed the rules for FSAs beginning in 2013. One item of note is that the maximum you can withhold is limited to $2,500 annually. **If you had more than that amount withheld for 2012, you will have to RE-ENROLL in the FSA program.** If you were under $2,500, you will be renewed at your 2012 amount unless you go online and change it."

Thanks obama for raising my taxes

just got this email from my work:

"Obamacare changed the rules for FSAs beginning in 2013. One item of note is that the maximum you can withhold is limited to $2' date='500 annually. **If you had more than that amount withheld for 2012, you will have to RE-ENROLL in the FSA program.** If you were under $2,500, you will be renewed at your 2012 amount unless you go online and change it."[/i']

Thanks obama for raising my taxes

There are people allowed to vote and will vote for Obama mainly because they don't want to work and the people who do work will have to pay taxes to support them. Awesome.

Archived