If You Had to Choose Only ONE, What Would it Be?

Doctor_Obviously

A phone.

Anyone who voters otherwise hasn't thought this through. No potential employer would take you seriously if they didn't have a means to call you. No girl would ever connect herself with you, even for a date, if you didn't have a telephone.

There are many places where you can live where a car is actually an inconvenience, but there's nowhere on earth, in these modern times, that you can reasonably get along, permanently, without a telephone.

Car.

In this day and age, you need a car to go places, to go to work, to pick up your kids etc. For those who picked the phone, how will you take your kids to school, go on vacation etc? Unless you are a millionaire and can afford a chauffeur, you will need a car in this day and age if you are to have a typical lifestyle. And by typical I mean working, having kids, and taking vacations etc.

All the ones who picked the phone must be Quakers and I have nothing against Quakers. I actually support their lifestyle except for a few things like inbreeding.

A phone.

Anyone who voters otherwise hasn't thought this through. No potential employer would take you seriously if they didn't have a means to call you. No girl would ever connect herself with you' date=' even for a date, if you didn't have a telephone.

There are many places where you can live where a car is actually an inconvenience, but there's nowhere on earth, in these modern times, that you can reasonably get along, permanently, without a telephone.[/quote']

Fair points but you are trying to apply logic to a scenario that is anything but that. :P

Did he say no lan line also?

you can have way more fun with a car' date=' and do other fun stuff in a car... I'll take the car.

Plus, it's not like people need phones, you can just make this homemade tellecommunicative apparatus:

[img']http://www.scarlettculture.com/Portals/103890/images/tin_can__with_string.jpg[/img]

the joke is on you doctor. :cool:

Yes, I suppose I should have made the poll....choose one--Transportaion without Communication or Communication without Transportation.

Archived