Dana White Metro PCS live chat with fans

Trollsmasher

Small sample of what Dana said, you can check the vid here

Source: Dana White Metro PCS live chat with fans

Dana White: I'm into women's MMA now. We'll see what happens.

Dana White: Of course we're going to resign Anderson Silva after the last fight on his contract. We will resign Anderson Silva and soon.

Dana White: We tried to get Fedor and he is absolutely retired. He won't fight anymore.

Dana White: I guarantee you Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones will absolutely happen.

Dana White: Andrei Arlovski will have to beat someone really good to get back to the UFC.

Dana White: The 185 pound division is very exciting right now. I don't know who's next for Anderson yet. We're waiting because he possibly wants to fight Georges St. Pierre. We'll see what happens.

Dana White: To say GSP vs Anderson Silva doesn't make sense, doesn't make sense. Anderson Silva can fight Georges St. Pierre and Jon Jones. They both make sense.

Dana White: We're doing 12 events in Brazil next year. I wish we could do Brazil every weekend. It's Werdum and Big Nog the coaches for season two in Brazil.

Dana White: I don't know what Mousasi's deal is with Strikeforce.

Dana White: Yes, we're definitely coming back to Boston. I've been working on that lately. We'll be coming back in 2013.

Dana White: We're gonna do it (Joe Rogan's podcast) someday.

Dana White: We've talked about Tyrone Spong. We'll see what happens.

biggest surprise was how much Chael and Jones gets along. Is it just me or does Chael always help the guy that gets trash talked the most (Bisping and now Jones)

Chael was the ONLY guy who ever stood up to Silva

I respect Chael for going after the guy everyone was scared to go after and not just regurgitating the same trash talk hateful bs we heard a million times about jones

I lol'd at this:

Dana White: "I don't think Jon Jones has any interest in going to heavyweight right now."

Jon Jones a bit later: "I'll definitely move up to heavyweight probably around the end of 2013. I've got a nutritionist so my weight cuts have been easier. I walk around thinner."

I lol'd at this:

Dana White: "I don't think Jon Jones has any interest in going to heavyweight right now."

Jon Jones a bit later: "I'll definitely move up to heavyweight probably around the end of 2013. I've got a nutritionist so my weight cuts have been easier. I walk around thinner."

So Dana was right. Jones basically said he's happy at 205 and when asked about a JDS fight answered "Don't fix what isn't broken" so even if he does step up he's going to duck JDS.

So Dana was right. Jones basically said he's happy at 205 and when asked about a JDS fight answered "Don't fix what isn't broken" so even if he does step up he's going to duck JDS.

Don't think that is possible. He will fight some lower teir fighters at first, but if he does make the move to HW for good, wouldn't his goal be to win the belt? Why would he vacate the LHW title just to duck JDS? Makes no sense.

Don't think that is possible. He will fight some lower teir fighters at first' date=' but if he does make the move to HW for good, wouldn't his goal be to win the belt? Why would he vacate the LHW title just to duck JDS? Makes no sense.[/quote']

true dat

i actually found out a lot of info. on that call

main things i took out are...

these are just normal guys like everyone else (just incredibly good at fighting)

dana wants jones/silva to happen, but jones/silva are trying to avoid this fight

dana tried getting fedor to the UFC again, but he said he's staying retired

dana really wants a superfight with silva and jones or gsp

biggest surprise was how much Chael and Jones gets along. Is it just me or does Chael always help the guy that gets trash talked the most (Bisping and now Jones)

Chael was the ONLY guy who ever stood up to Silva

I respect Chael for going after the guy everyone was scared to go after and not just regurgitating the same trash talk hateful bs we heard a million times about jones

Not surprised at all. It's ashame but after awhile you get used to all of the fanboys and haters and you think that the fighters hate each other as much as the internet warriors do. Of course their are a few grudge matches, but even they ususally get sorted out after the fight. People get lost in their hate/love and what fighters say to promote fights.

Not surprised at all. It's ashame but after awhile you get used to all of the fanboys and haters and you think that the fighters hate each other as much as the internet warriors do. Of course their are a few grudge matches' date=' but even they ususally get sorted out after the fight. People get lost in their hate/love and what fighters say to promote fights.[/quote']

you are right...at the end of the day, most of us would get along fine with the fighters we "hate" if we were around them for an extended period of time. hate, racisim, prejudice usually survives in an environment of ignorance and once you are with someone for a long period of time you realize that everyone has their positive and negative traits :confused:

Archived