Video: Espn e:60 - gsp

MikeSawyer

Crazy how people can dislike this guy.

metatron you are like me...big fan of jones and gsp even though they both get so much criticism

it had me thinking...his bullying when he was 10 probably still plays a role in who he is today. number 1, a lot of people who went through something like that are driven more than a regular person because they have extra motivation to want to be the best and prove their detractors wrong

second, i feel like his mocking from fans today may stem from just who he is as a person. he appologized after his dan hardy performance, which started the non-stop criticism on him. i think he is used to being hated on and not being the best so he acts in such a way. he is the champ of the world, but it's crazy how things when you are 10 never really leave you

i'm 29 and was bullied when i was 10 and just realized a couple of weeks ago, who the **** cares what happened when you were 10!? it's a different time and you are a completely different person than who you were at 10

anyways, i really like gsp and i think he gets a bad wrap for having one hole in his game of not getting the finish in 4 fights

metatron you are like me...big fan of jones and gsp even though they both get so much criticism

it had me thinking...his bullying when he was 10 probably still plays a role in who he is today. number 1' date=' a lot of people who went through something like that are driven more than a regular person because they have extra motivation to want to be the best and prove their detractors wrong

second, i feel like his mocking from fans today may stem from just who he is as a person. he appologized after his dan hardy performance, which started the non-stop criticism on him. i think he is used to being hated on and not being the best so he acts in such a way. he is the champ of the world, but it's crazy how things when you are 10 never really leave you

i'm 29 and was bullied when i was 10 and just realized a couple of weeks ago, who the **** cares what happened when you were 10!? it's a different time and you are a completely different person than who you were at 10

anyways, i really like gsp and i think he gets a bad wrap for having one hole in his game of not getting the finish in 4 fights[/quote']

We are from the same school of thought. I'll be 29 in a couple of weeks. I went through so many phases in life and I'm a lot different than how I was 2 years ago lol. Motivation and hunger have sooo much to do with success. A lot of the best athletes in the world aren't even at the top of their respective sports because they weren't mentally tough.

Archived