Over 50 MMA fans only!

Brady969

How old are you? When did you start watching? Have you tried to get friends your age to watch and what do they think of it? Do you watch with your kids or grand children? What would or does your father think of it? and final question...if you were 20 again' date=' would you train in MMA?[/quote']

I'm 20

been watching since ufc 37.5

friends watch but are not diehards

no kids

father murdered as a child

20 now and i would love to do it there's just not to much of it in NC

How old are you? When did you start watching? Have you tried to get friends your age to watch and what do they think of it? Do you watch with your kids or grand children? What would or does your father think of it? and final question...if you were 20 again' date=' would you train in MMA?[/quote']

hahaha, are you calling me out without using my name? I watched UFC 1, and 2 live on pay per view. Missed a few of them, and then started watching again. Saw every event for a lot of years, but recently I've decided not to pay for a few shows here and there. Everyone in my family watches boxing and MMA. Only 2 of my coworkers, out of around 80, watch MMA. Parents are deceased. I would probably train in MMA if I was a teen. I used to always stay in shape by lifting, punching the heavy bag, and running, but I never went to a gym, always did it at home. I was too busy working when I was 20. I'm 54 years old.

Archived