Hendricks vs. Kampmann Official(detailed) prediction thread

BispingTheBeast

hendricks_vs_fitch_008.jpg

HendricksFitch-670x446.jpg

VS.

scaled.0601_tuf15_kapmann001_t653.jpg?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c7d0f6599bb3328710e01e7b

060112kampmann.jpg

My prediction is that martin will pick johnny apart for the most part, then johnny will shoot. Kampmann will defend the td's and end up against the fence. With his great clinch work he'll reverse position against the cage and further more tier out the muscular hendrix. The ref will then seperate. This sequence goes on through till mid way in the 3rd then johnny somehow cathces kampmann(which he is prone to neing rocked) But kampmann eer dangerous locks a inverted guillotine and taps johnny for the fotn.

What are your thoughts...........................

hendricks_vs_fitch_008.jpg

HendricksFitch-670x446.jpg

VS.

scaled.0601_tuf15_kapmann001_t653.jpg?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c7d0f6599bb3328710e01e7b

060112kampmann.jpg

My prediction is that martin will pick johnny apart for the most part' date=' then johnny will shoot. Kampmann will defend the td's and end up against the fence. With his great clinch work he'll reverse position against the cage and further more tier out the muscular hendrix. The ref will then seperate. This sequence goes on through till mid way in the 3rd then johnny somehow cathces kampmann(which he is prone to neing rocked) But kampmann eer dangerous locks a inverted guillotine and taps johnny for the fotn.

What are your thoughts...........................[/quote']

Kampmann will shock us !!!

Hendrick's will be tough ONLY because of his size,he is a 200 lb 170,i would say the biggest guy in the 170 division.You add wrestling to the biggest size and keeping it a bit stocky instead of tall and lanky makes him really tough to control.

This means Kampmann may be fighting a sloppy fight,and imo sloppy=loss.

I don't like Hendricks because he is merely out sizing guys but this is the sad part about this sport.This is why fighters spend so much time lifting weights and looking for excuses to get trt therapy,they know it makes a difference in a competitive fight.

It really showed versus Koscheck,Kos couldn't do anything with Hendrick's size.It was never about skills in that fight.

Archived