Alex 'Bruce Leeroy' Caceres on Chinese fans: "They might think of me as a mockery"

BreakfastGuru

Interesting interview with UFC bantamweight Alex Caceres. He talks about how the Chinese fans are going to react to him being 'Bruce Leeroy'. He has a pretty interesting take on it.

Also in the interview he talks about wanting to grow his own crops and eat only food he grows himself. Interesting stuff.

Mike Bohn: You?re nickname is ?Bruce Leeroy? and you?re traveling to China where Bruce Le is obviously very famous. What do you expect in terms of fan reception and things like that? Do you have any idea what to expect?

Alex Caceres ? Well hopefully they really like me, you know? Hopefully they?re going to like the fact that I embody the Bruce Le spirit. But other than that it could go the complete opposite direction; they could dislike the fact that I?m a foreigner and they might think of me as a mockery instead of actually loving the martial arts, you know what I?m talking about? So I hope it goes well.

Alex Caceres Talks Expectations For The Chinese Crowd At UFC on FUEL TV 6, Growing Crops, Vegan Diet And More

Interesting interview with UFC bantamweight Alex Caceres. He talks about how the Chinese fans are going to react to him being 'Bruce Leeroy'. He has a pretty interesting take on it.

Also in the interview he talks about wanting to grow his own crops and eat only food he grows himself. Interesting stuff.

Alex Caceres Talks Expectations For The Chinese Crowd At UFC on FUEL TV 6' date=' Growing Crops, Vegan Diet And More[/url']

Bruce lee went against the grain to teach westerners.It would be a compliment?Hard one to call...

Archived