The smashes 'bombshell'

Bobmyster

My prediction is either fixed fights or someone gathering info from outside world

But it's a great series so far' date=' plus G-Sot and Pearson are really starting to hate each other, can't wait to go to the finale[/quote']

Yeah when they were showing the preview of the next episode G-sot was screaming a Ross "Get the f out!" or something like that.

When they first showed the "bombshell" the first thing that came to my mind was someone hopped the fence for a night out or something but I'd imagine they'd have cameras to see who did it and they wouldn't have to call Dana in to tell them to "Step up". So obviously it's something the cameras missed or Dana's just trying to see if the culprit is going to lie to him.

This season has been REALLY good imo. I started out hating the Brits (Naturally.. as you do) but have warmed up to them (Mainly Freakshow) and am almost so sick of G-sots that I hope Ross knocks him flat out lol.

Yeah when they were showing the preview of the next episode G-sot was screaming a Ross "Get the f out!" or something like that.

When they first showed the "bombshell" the first thing that came to my mind was someone hopped the fence for a night out or something but I'd imagine they'd have cameras to see who did it and they wouldn't have to call Dana in to tell them to "Step up". So obviously it's something the cameras missed or Dana's just trying to see if the culprit is going to lie to him.

This season has been REALLY good imo. I started out hating the Brits (Naturally.. as you do) but have warmed up to them (Mainly Freakshow) and am almost so sick of G-sots that I hope Ross knocks him flat out lol.

yeah same, no offense to them but the Aussies seem boring as ****, never having fun in the house. The poms make the show and G-Sot does have some horrible humour and it comes off badly, but still, I agree, great season!

Archived