Cop Tasers 10 year old on career day

KINGnoob

How about that for a title? lmao

Hey kids you should be a cop' date=' heres why... zap!

ahahaha

I shouldnt laugh but thats kinda funny.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lawsuit-alleges-police-officer-tasered-10-old-school-152530178.html[/quote']

That's pretty damn funny. But, you know what's really funny? A waiter not being tipped at an Italian restaurant. Hilaaaaaaaaarious!

I don't support legalized sexual abuse by anyone. That's a ********* thing to write. I support people getting on a plane and not having the **** to worry about people carrying weapons on board.

You guys can only control yourselves as passengers. I'd rather be safe on a third party plane. It's either that or get my own plane/private pilot.

I don't support legalized sexual abuse by anyone. That's a ********* thing to write. I support people getting on a plane and not having the **** to worry about people carrying weapons on board.

You guys can only control yourselves as passengers. I'd rather be safe on a third party plane. It's either that or get my own plane/private pilot.

I'd rather people who think the way you do get blown up, even on their own private plane.

Archived