To be fair to Rampage, Joe Silva has made some questionable decisions.

TheXFactorV2

Giving Akiyama increasingly harder fights even though he loses.

John Hathaway is 7-1 in UFC yet is only ever fed TUF alumni and newcomers.

Staying on the subject of Hathaway, matching him with fellow countryman and fan favorite John McGuire, a fight none of the fans in the arena wanted as they didn't want to see either lose.

Cutting Gerald Harris after one loss

Putting Che Mills in co-main event against the vastly superior Rory McDonald, despite only having one prelim win.

Feel free to add your own or discuss the ones I have posted.

I don't get why people support Jackson anymore, the UFC has done a lot for him and he just complains, *****es and moans about everything. Can anyone imagine driving around like your in GTA and then having your boss come meet you in jail and help you get off without any real punishment?

I have never bought the whole 'Joe silva is the greatest match-maker in the world' bull ****.

The UFC is full of world class fighters, just about any of them would make good fights. Its not rocket science to see who deserves to fight each other and who would make good fights.

And saying this they still have some bizarre match ups that the fans dont want. But I suppose thats because the UFC's priorities are first, making money and marketing, and then who actually deserves title shots etc. after that.

Staying on the subject of Hathaway' date=' matching him with fellow countryman and fan favorite John McGuire, a fight none of the fans in the arena wanted as they didn't want to see either lose.

Putting Che Mills in co-main event against the vastly superior Rory McDonald, despite only having one prelim win.

Feel free to add your own or discuss the ones I have posted.[/quote']

Oh, the list is much longer than this.

Staying on the subject of Hathaway' date=' matching him with fellow countryman and fan favorite John McGuire, a fight none of the fans in the arena wanted as they didn't want to see either lose.

"Nobody wanted to see Hathaway or McGuire lose" is a stupid argument.

In Joe Silva's defense, he obviously had a personal vendetta against Yoshihiro Akiyama.

As far as John Hathaway goes, he got put back on the slow track because he was embarrassed by Mike Pyle, who at the time we didn't know was a bad, bad man. Since then he's been boring and unimpressive.

I'm pretty sure it was Dana White's decision to cut Gerald Harris, to send a message to fighters about aggression in fights (still dumb, but not Joe's fault).

Che Mills' one prelim win was a doozy.

Archived