Anybody play DC Universe online?

Banham

I did for awhile. It's very casual player friendly which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But if you're a hardcore MMO player it will definitely disappoint you. It takes about a week to reach level cap if you play a couple of hours a day. It has all the normal MMO stuff to do. 2-5-10 man instances, PvP, and dailies. PvP was incredibly imbalanced when I played so if that interests you, hopefully they've fixed it. Villan side is definitely better for storyline.

I did for awhile. It's very casual player friendly which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But if you're a hardcore MMO player it will definitely disappoint you. It takes about a week to reach level cap if you play a couple of hours a day. It has all the normal MMO stuff to do. 2-5-10 man instances' date=' PvP, and dailies. PvP was incredibly imbalanced when I played so if that interests you, hopefully they've fixed it. Villan side is definitely better for storyline.[/quote']

Yeah i was leaning towards becoming a villain, thanks for your input.

I did for awhile. It's very casual player friendly which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But if you're a hardcore MMO player it will definitely disappoint you. It takes about a week to reach level cap if you play a couple of hours a day. It has all the normal MMO stuff to do. 2-5-10 man instances' date=' PvP, and dailies. PvP was incredibly imbalanced when I played so if that interests you, hopefully they've fixed it. Villan side is definitely better for storyline.[/quote']

My character was a flyer named Obsidian. He was a fire tank who looked like he was made of obsidian. I know. Creative right? :P

Have you played WoW Kevbo? If so, how does this pvp stack up against WoW's? I fancied myself a pretty nasty Destro Lock in my day... :P

Have you played WoW Kevbo? If so' date=' how does this pvp stack up against WoW's? I fancied myself a pretty nasty Destro Lock in my day... :P[/quote']

Yeah, I played WoW for quite a few years. I posted my armory on here a few years back. No, DCO doesn't compare, well, at least it didn't back when I played it. It was fun, but not very deep. The most enjoyable MMO PvP I've played recently was SWToR, but that game rans its course and I've had my fill. I don't play any MMO currently. Just fart around on Skyrim from time to time.

Guild Wars 2 is the only MMo PvP that can compare to WoW. Especially since everyone has the same gear stats, the only difference in grinding gear is cosmetic. And there is no monthly sub either. You don;t even have to level up at level 1 you can jump into sPvP and get boosted to the same stats as everyone else. Also the same for world PvP although the higher levels there do have more skills, but that really isn't such a big deal.

played it first month of releadse got bored

did intend to play again since its gone f2p but never bothered ..same thing with a bunhc of other mmo i just never return to

there isonly 1 and its world of warcraft and i have just recently quit that the past couple of months

played it first month of releadse got bored

did intend to play again since its gone f2p but never bothered

+1 exactly

It's ok, just couldn't get into it.

The only other mmo game I ever played was runescape, I started playing that game back when it was what's now known as runescape classic (I think, haven't checked recently...) I used to love running around with nothing but a dagger and strength potions and try to scavenge weak opponents after pvp battles :D Eventually I made a range/Mage hybrid pure and around lvls 20 - 30 was unbeatable until I got too experienced and my opponents started to toughen up

+1 exactly

It's ok' date=' just couldn't get into it.

The only other mmo game I ever played was runescape, I started playing that game back when it was what's now known as runescape classic (I think, haven't checked recently...) I used to love running around with nothing but a dagger and strength potions and try to scavenge weak opponents after pvp battles :D Eventually I made a range/Mage hybrid pure and around lvls 20 - 30 was unbeatable until I got too experienced and my opponents started to toughen up[/quote']

Dude,Runescape is a ridiculously dumb game.

Archived