Black ops 2 PreOrder info.

AxeMurduh

Just recently got into video games, I got a question for you hardcore gamers/experienced..

I've been playing a lot of black ops 1 when I can. I've never pre ordered anything, so I know if you pre order you get some extra stuff with it, what exactly does it come with ? Also I'm not, currently in my home province won't be till the end of the month . If I were to pre order here at an EB Games, store could I pick it up at my home town EB and still get the bonus things?

What's a good game to test skillz

any competitive fighting game...Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken, Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, King of Fighters.....if you play against any skilled person whos been playing and training extensively i'd comfortably bet a vast sum of money you'd lose 100 out of 100 matches until you put in the time and effort to learn the basics let alone links/punishes/counters/reversals

any competitive fighting game...Street Fighter' date=' Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken, Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, King of Fighters.....if you play against any skilled person whos been playing and training extensively i'd comfortably bet a vast sum of money you'd lose 100 out of 100 matches until you put in the time and effort to learn the basics let alone links/punishes/counters/reversals[/quote']

I love button masher games!!!!

Battlefield is drastically harder then cod. You dont get cheap noob tubes or quick scopes or dumb killstreaks

All you will find in Battlefield is people sitting in one spot or morons who use tanks.

I played Battlefield 3 for like 2 weeks when it came out and quit. I wasn't very impressed by it.

better then spawn campers and retard game glitches.

And there are a ton of ways to take out takes

The glitches are a problem with C.o.D. But, that seems to be an Infinity Ward issue. They suck plain and simple. I've never had an issue with spawn campers. For the most part I am good enough to avoid that problem.

I really only enjoy the Treyarch C.o.D's. They are much more balanced. Plus, they have zombies.

The tanks in battlefield are ridiculously annoying. The worst part about them is you can fix them very easily. Smokescreen, You and passengers jump out, repair, repeat. I don't know if im doing something wrong. But, when I use a mortar and someone kills me, it doesn't let me respawn. My character just sits there the rest of the game showing my dead body.

Their graphics updates and new maps also take up too much space. I only have a 20GB hard drive and that game alone takes up like half.

any competitive fighting game...Street Fighter' date=' Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken, Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, King of Fighters.....if you play against any skilled person whos been playing and training extensively i'd comfortably bet a vast sum of money you'd lose 100 out of 100 matches until you put in the time and effort to learn the basics let alone links/punishes/counters/reversals[/quote']
I love button masher games!!!!

Beat me to it!

Battlefield is drastically harder then cod. You dont get cheap noob tubes or quick scopes or dumb killstreaks

I play BF3 often. I usually go for knife kills

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/ce

i am going to get this simply for the fact that i enjoyed world at war and black ops. also the original modern warfare.

just get the regular edition. if you find you like the game then spend the extra money on the extra maps and whatever. you dont need a bunch of useless swagger and outdated turbo-controller supporting online games that comes along if you spend twice as much money

cod is a great game if i want to play mindlessly without thinking or operating as a team and if you enjoy spamming stuff to piss people off. usually i try to avoid that kind of nonsense but every now and then its fun. ill have to admit. im giving black ops a second chance but not modern warfare. they ****ed the last one up beyond repair. even though they are both the same games. i just had to take a break for it for a couple years. love-hate relationship yo

ITS NACHO TIME!!! **** yeah time to make some dinner peace out forum felchers

Archived