After Rory MacDonald beats the **** out of Penn and the Vada Testing

Bubba_Pilks

23 years old

13-1 in MMA

4-1 in the UFC (one loss to the interim champion' date=' in his second UFC fight, with a debatable stoppage)

Good Assessment Bluesy[/quote']

crushing cans lmao..

Beat a currently retired can who at one point almost killed himself. (Rory got dropped in this fight lmao)

Got smashed by Condit (his only top ten opponent)

Won a pretty boring and unimpressive fight against Nate minus the slams. (I had Nate winning that fight 29-28)

Beats Mike Pyle ( Another non-ranked can)

Resorts to taking down a Brit with no ground game at all. Rory also got rocked on the feet in this fight.

After this fight will be clear, Rory cannot beat a top ten opponent. If he passes the VADA testing he will actually be clean for the first time since the Condit fight and he will make it even easier for BJ to smash him. Rory ducked VADA and BJ already, don't be shocked to see him do it again.

crushing cans lmao..

Beat a currently retired can who at one point almost killed himself. (Rory got dropped in this fight lmao)

Won a pretty boring and unimpressive fight against Nate minus the slams. (I had Nate winning that fight 29-28)

Resorts to taking down a Brit with no ground game at all. Rory also got rocked on the feet in this fight.

After this fight will be clear' date=' Rory cannot beat a top ten opponent. If he passes the VADA testing he will actually be clean for the first time since the Condit fight and he will make it even easier for BJ to smash him. Rory ducked VADA and BJ already, don't be shocked to see him do it again.[/quote']

was going to take this serious but notice its a complete troll post

I was going to make a comment that Rory's only notable win in the UFC was against a Lightweight' date=' but as he's about to fight a Lightweight.....

Still, I hope BJ knocks the acne off his back and into Firas Zahabi's face.[/quote']

Well, I'd consider Mike Pyle notable, but other than that, yep.

crushing cans lmao..

After this fight will be clear' date=' Rory cannot beat a top ten opponent. If he passes the VADA testing he will actually be clean for the first time since the Condit fight and he will make it even easier for BJ to smash him. Rory ducked VADA and BJ already, don't be shocked to see him do it again.[/quote']

24y30y1.jpg

crushing cans lmao..

You should really just go end yourself as its clear you have no clue how to judge a fight

Archived