Bonnar and Herman fail their drug tests

HappyFeet

lol herman getting caught for weed for the 2nd time now and claiming he cant remember smoking that joint

why the **** do people feel obligated to pull the whole "oh i didnt know" "I didnt do anything wrong" "you must be mistaken" horse **** excuse every time they get caught? only few of them man up and take responsibility when they get caught.

no such thing as an honest cheater i guess. deny deny deny until it all goes away. i mean you get caught for weed whats the big deal? just say you were stoned out of your mind and blame your loss on that. thats what BJ Penn or Tito would do if it happened to them.

lol herman getting caught for weed for the 2nd time now and claiming he cant remember smoking that joint

why the **** do people feel obligated to pull the whole "oh i didnt know" "I didnt do anything wrong" horse **** excuse every time they get caught. only few of them man up and take responsibility when they get caught.

no such thing as an honest cheater i guess.

Thiago Silva

Thiago Silva

oh yeah

he tried to cheat twice. he purchased a fake urine sample online and gave the commission two fake samples inconsistant with human urine. would that be something an honest person would do if they know they didnt do anything wrong and had nothing to worry about?

he should have fought vera with a sore back. take the arrow out and put a bandaid on it or whatever. instead he roids up and smashes the dudes eye socket, all roided up....oh im sorry i only cheated so i can feed my family and we need money! yeah **** him

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31413/stephan-bonnar-dave-herman-fail-ufc-153-drug-tests-await-potential-suspensions.mma

lol Kinda funny' date=' TBH. They still lost hard.

Bonnar roided, and Herman is doing marijuana.[/quote']

LOL... "doing marijuana."

You can always tell the non-smokers.

You don't "do" mary jane. You smoke that shiznog!

there is a lot of roiding in UFC...the thing is though, this exists at the highest level of any sport

tons of baseball players, pro wrestlers, football players, etc. the UFC is just tough on steroid use so that's why so many people are getting caught

goes to show you that a lot of the top athletes are not roid users...also, I could almost guarantee you jones and silva do not do it and they are still head and shoulders above the rest. so it's not just about whether or not you roid

there is a lot of roiding in UFC...the thing is though' date=' this exists at the highest level of any sport

tons of baseball players, pro wrestlers, football players, etc. the UFC is just tough on steroid use so that's why so many people are getting caught

goes to show you that a lot of the top athletes are not roid users...also, I could almost guarantee you jones and silva do not do it and they are still head and shoulders above the rest. so it's not just about whether or not you roid[/quote']

if jones had any brains whatsoever he wouldnt have got pissed drunk with a bunch of underaged girls and smashed his expensive car into a telephone pole, when he's in the spotlight for what he has already accomplished.

when the whole worlds watching you, and you are the only fighter sponsored by the UFC, is that an honest thing to do for your company? way to go JBJ, now the whole world knows how stupid you are

hell look at his sponsors. telling him to Just Do It. What makes you think he wouldnt if he figured he had a way to not get caught?

im sure JBJ would roid up. he just doesnt have the brains to know how to go about it if youre going to drive drunk at least learn how to drive.

hey isnt this the 2nd time bonnar got caught roiding too?

man is there any integrity left in sports these days?

There's still integrity in sports, but there will always be someone who tries to cheat and is OKAY with it as long as the rewards of money/fame are high enough.

The biggest issue is why people think Bonnar should be in the UFC hall of fame. That's the biggest joke - people are legitimately thinking he should be in the UFC hall of fame because of his one fight with Forrest Griffin at the first TUF finale. Absolutely insane...

Archived