Greg Jackson "First to the party first to leave!!"

mtl

UFC ultimate insider.. jackson talking to Condit during the Diaz fight' date=' Condit strikes once or twice then backs away, Jackson is on the side yelling this...[/quote']

What was he yelling during the Guida fight?

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug!"

Which brings me to my next point......Don't smoke crack!

this is not meant to be pro condit but just directed at diaz ****s

regardless of carlos condits performance, call it ***** all you want, but diaz literally walks at you plants his feet and throws weak *** arm punches, yes it would be entertaining for someone else to just stand there and trade with him but that would be stupid, if diaz was a better fighter he would be able to move his damn feet and stop carlos condit from simply circling out of the pocket, which he did very easily. so stop blaming condit for a boring fight and blame both of them, yes carlos didnt stand there and let diaz just punch him, but diaz didnt do anything to stop him from moving away from the shots, the damn fight was almost a year ago, neither of them deserved to win that fight and carlos got the nod, so let him fight gsp, and win or lose you will probably see a rematch at some point and diaz will also get a title shot at some point

Carlos "RUNNING MAN" Condit.Along with Greg Jackson the birther of mma point fighting gr8 combo.Every ones invited to the ruin of mma fighting party.1st to start the trend and 1st to run when called out for it. Welcome to the wild world of mma point fighting for the fame.No more best man wins just the best jogger/running man .

Carlos "RUNNING MAN" Condit.Along with Greg Jackson the birther of mma point fighting gr8 combo.Every ones invited to the ruin of mma fighting party.1st to start the trend and 1st to run when called out for it. Welcome to the wild world of mma point fighting for the fame.No more best man wins just the best jogger/running man .

ignorant MMA fan.

are all people in hawaii like this?

ignorant MMA fan.

are all people in hawaii like this?

Say what you want running man went from finisher to, gsp and silva style belt hugging pre getting the belt.And if believing everyone from hawaii is whatever way floats your boat cast sails.

This wasnt meant to be a jab at Carlos, he did what he was supposed to do to win, and he did, I blame Diaz more for not adjusting enough. But I was dissappointed as heck with the fight in general. I just found it funny first to party first to leave, its so suits Greg Jackson I find.

Archived