VIDEO: UFC 154 Primetime: St-Pierre vs. Condit (EPISODE 1)

BreakfastGuru

maybe if they did it for someone else than GSP once in a while we wouldn't get that impression....

The content is all the same. "in-depth" look at the fighters family, camp, and mindset. Trainers spewing the same garbage.

The only Primetimes i enjoyed were the ones where the 2 fighters had genuine animosity towards each other. For example, GSP vs Penn and Rampage vs Rashad.

thought GSP/Penn was the worst in the series imo

Jones/Shad and Diaz/Condit were p4p

If it's good' date=' why does it matter if it's all the same. No offense but what were you expecting in content that is? What would you like to see in the primetimes?

In the end i thought it was pretty interesting hearing GSP's journey back. How he was getting bested by "nobodies" :rolleyes: I don't see any other scheduled fights getting the primetime treatment though. Maybe Jones/Chael but not a lot of other interesting fights beside Aldo/Edgar.[/quote']

I thought it was interesting that they said worse guys were getting the better of GSP

I would love to see a Jones/Chael primetime, but think it could be a waste in some ways since it may not be a competitive fight

Aldo/Edgar would be cool to watch...it would be interesting to get an in-depth look on how things have changed for edgar not being the champ anymore and it would be cool to get to know aldo more in-depth...UFC could do a better job of marketing him to the public

GSP has no heart.

I mean, I get that it can be tough trying to bounce back after an ACL tear. But, GSP was easily able to afford the best surgeon and rehab program to repair the damage. And he still was thinking about calling it quits? That screams "I have no heart" to me.

Other than that, an alright Primetime.

GSP has no heart.

I mean' date=' I get that it can be tough trying to bounce back after an ACL tear. But, GSP was easily able to afford the best surgeon and rehab program to repair the damage. And he still was thinking about calling it quits? That screams "I have no heart" to me.

Other than that, an alright Primetime.[/quote']

Messing up joints, especially knees are tough to come back from. I have had 2 ACL replacements in the same knee a few years apart (I race motocross professionally). It's tough mentally because your knee will always be in your mind, it isn't about the healing and rehab because as you said, doctors are very good at that surgery, and the healing isn't difficult. It's mental, he will always be thinking about taking leg kicks to that leg, pivoting etc.

Archived