• Last Reply
Another "girl"? LoL.

I'll play along anyway.

Frankie Edgar

Nick Diaz

Frank Mir

Rashad Evans

Jon Fitch

LOL why does everyone even care? HAVE YOU GUYS NEVER SEEN A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE??? Geez I know some people who need to go outside sometime....

Like it matters anyway considering no one here has a chance so it shouldn't even be of anyone's concern. Honestly I'm trying to learn more about MMA. According to my brother its slowly taking over and pushing out boxing (which I'm a huge fan of) and I thought I'd try to educate myself what it is exactly. I've watched a lot but I don't really KNOW what everything is. And really i thought the UFC would be the best place to start considering its the biggest MMA organization on the planet, that I know of. But since I got here all I've gotten are **** jokes and crappy come ons lol. :rolleyes:

LOL why does everyone even care? HAVE YOU GUYS NEVER SEEN A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE??? Geez I know some people who need to go outside sometime....

Like it matters anyway considering no one here has a chance so it shouldn't even be of anyone's concern. Honestly I'm trying to learn more about MMA. According to my brother its slowly taking over and pushing out boxing (which I'm a huge fan of) and I thought I'd try to educate myself what it is exactly. I've watched a lot but I don't really KNOW what everything is. And really i thought the UFC would be the best place to start considering its the biggest MMA organization on the planet' date=' that I know of. But since I got here all I've gotten are **** jokes and crappy come ons lol. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Can I have your number?

Like it matters anyway considering no one here has a chance so it shouldn't even be of anyone's concern. Honestly I'm trying to learn more about MMA. According to my brother its slowly taking over and pushing out boxing (which I'm a huge fan of) and I thought I'd try to educate myself what it is exactly. I've watched a lot but I don't really KNOW what everything is. And really i thought the UFC would be the best place to start considering its the biggest MMA organization on the planet' date=' that I know of. But since I got here all I've gotten are **** jokes and crappy come ons lol. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Welcome to the UFC forums

The perfect place to find a loving, caring, respectful life-partner

Flyweight Division : Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

Bantamweight : Urijah Faber

Featherweight : Jose Aldo

Lightweight : Benson "SMOOOOOTH" Henderson

Welterweight : Nick Diaz

Middleweight : Anderson Silva

Light Heavyweight : Jon Jones

Heavyweight : Cain Velasquez

asks for 5 .. provides 8

Flyweight Division : Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

Bantamweight : Urijah Faber

Featherweight : Jose Aldo

Lightweight : Benson "SMOOOOOTH" Henderson

Welterweight : Nick Diaz

Middleweight : Anderson Silva

Light Heavyweight : Jon Jones

Heavyweight : Cain Velasquez

asks for 5 .. provides 8

Its called "overachieving" lol

Don't sweat the small stuff

There are some very knowledgable posters here if your trying to learn more about MMA

You just have to weed out the BS

This^^

Welcome to the UFC forums

The perfect place to find a loving' date=' caring, respectful life-partner[/quote']

and this^^ lol

Still don't buy it.

Me either but atleast he/she is better than most new posters here from what i've seen.

Atleast this one seems to be able to carry a conversation instead of the first post is some full retard troll thread and each post doesn't get any better from there. lol

We need less RushAfflictions here.

Lol still talking about it like one of you is going to be ****ing me or something (dream on). reminds me of when you're in high school and guys are like "dude I think she's single, go get her dude" "no wait dude shes got a boyfriend and he could kick your ***" "but dude shes so hott and shes single, i swear." when they're all idiots who have no chance with her because she "bats on the other team." LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lol still talking about it like one of you is going to be ****ing me or something (dream on). reminds me of when you're in high school and guys are like "dude I think she's single' date=' go get her dude" "no wait dude shes got a boyfriend and he could kick your ***" "but dude shes so hott and shes single, i swear." when they're all idiots who have no chance with her because she "bats on the other team." LOLOLOLOLOLOL[/quote']

it's a well known fact I am an attractive woman

Archived