Dolloway vs Sarafian Co Main!?

Rambo89

Are you ****in kidding me? How in the world can you call this a decent Co-main event... I dont even think it should be on main card... I hope UFC keeps on failing me and WSOF keeps on impressing me... I would much rather watch Ray Sefo put on amazing fights than this ********

Ya this is worse than an April fool's joke.If we assume Sarafian is worthy,then why is he fighting Dolloway?No way EVER would i pay to see Dolloway ...period,i don't care what fight he is on.

The UFC has been doing this for some time now,they are no doubt using simple math.They are calculating how much they feel an event will make then tossing in purses that add up to a nice profit.

It is i find quite odd that Dana is listed at a net worth of 150 million,just a few short years since the UFC was supposedly 22 mil in the red and thinking about selling.That sends me a few mixed messages,perhaps Dana was crying wolf to get the early big names like Hughes and others to sign cheap,as in his own words he was asking them to stick by the UFC ,it would eventually be big.

The other message it sends me is that the UFC since then has been banking a ton of profit on each event because no way the Fertita's make less than Dana,so their profits from the UFC have been enormous.This means the fighters are clear as day being ripped off,underpaid,taken advantage of.This also means their "might" be some illegal book work going on as well.

Yup, I think at the weigh-ins from now on Rogan is going to have to stop calling Joe Silva "match maker extraordinaire" or whatever the hell it is he says always. Frankly, when I read this co-main fight I stopped reading the rest. This organization is going downhill fast.

it's a free card so I kinda understand, but dam this shouldn't be co main. Sarafian is a beast, but c.b. is a bum and doesn't deserve to fight on the main card, let alone co main. Sarafian is unknown as well, he should be in the main event, but not co main!

Are you ****in kidding me? How in the world can you call this a decent Co-main event... I dont even think it should be on main card... I hope UFC keeps on failing me and WSOF keeps on impressing me... I would much rather watch Ray Sefo put on amazing fights than this ********

Its an fx card, what do you expect.

lol the WSOP puts on one show with a main card featuring 3 giant mismatches and 1 fight that was probably supposed to be a mismatch and it's the future of the sport??

Don't get me wrong, I was entertained. :cool:

Bandwagoning at it's finest chief.

Besides, what the **** are you talking about anyway, this card is months away.

Archived