Official Tyrone Spong Hypetrain Thread

Showtime956

Overeem? Lesnar? Hype=UFC

O yea' date=' how do you know he has no ground game?[/quote']

I wasn't aware that Lesnar was a 1 dimensional striker.. and Overeem isn't 1 dimensional he has 19 submission wins.

If he has been a high level kickboxer for so many years he probably hasn't had any serious time to train his ground game to the level it woudl need to be at for fighting in the UFC.

I wasn't aware that Lesnar was a 1 dimensional striker.. and Overeem isn't 1 dimensional he has 19 submission wins.

If he has been a high level kickboxer for so many years he probably hasn't had any serious time to train his ground game to the level it woudl need to be at for fighting in the UFC.

Ok if you thought i was referring to lesnar as a striker your an idiot. WRESTLER.

Overeem transitioned the same way as spong is doing right now. He didnt take 3 years off to train jitz.

Ok if you thought i was referring to lesnar as a striker your an idiot. WRESTLER.

Overeem transitioned the same way as spong is doing right now. He didnt take 3 years off to train jitz.

Overeem has been fighting MMA since 1999, when he was ~19. Tyrone Spong is debuting at the age of 27.

1 dimensional grapplers > 1 dimensional strikers. Plus Brock had huge size and strength on his side and power in the hands when it was on the feet.

Overeem has been fighting MMA since 1999' date=' when he was ~19. Tyrone Spong is debuting at the age of 27.

1 dimensional grapplers > 1 dimensional strikers. Plus Brock had huge size and strength on his side and power in the hands when it was on the feet.[/quote']

He trains with Rashad Evans he will learn how to sprawl and become a better grappler.

Twitter is helpful in finding this stuff LOL i'm too lazy to do it myself.

O ok .i wouldve been very impressed if it was. Not everyday you find a dedicated mma fan who streams fights,and is a lady :D

But TY.

Man this whole event was pretty dam awesome.

Pitbull looked on another level compared to the fat dude

hopefully a lot lol i'd love to see them do that again

And it suprised me that they have alot of talented fighters on their roster, not just washed up ufc fighters trying to rebound. Marlon moraes looked awesome against miguel,never heard of him. Spong, him alone will draw alot of fans,tyson steele. Hopefully they display much more unknown talent next show.

And it suprised me that they have alot of talented fighters on their roster' date=' not just washed up ufc fighters trying to rebound. Marlon moraes looked awesome against miguel,never heard of him. Spong, him alone will draw alot of fans,tyson steele. Hopefully they display much more unknown talent next show.[/quote']

a lot of really good fights

Archived