Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Horse

Most classless act in UFC history?

I think it's Henderson punching a downed Bisping. I neither like Bisping or hate Henderson, but everytime I watch him hitting a clearly KO'd man with his hands by his waist, then hearing him gloat about it afterwards makes me think Henderson was a Fing criminal ****** that night. He could have killed Bisping. Don't give me horse crap about a match not being over until a referee stops it. Henderson knew he we KTFO'd and did it anyway. Absolutely pathetic and classless.

I know a lot of other acts have been done by a few guys, but they never had the same implications, nor were premeditated, and were celebrated afterwards. Nearly all of them have been in the heat of the moment, so can be forgiven to a degree.

Discuss.

Condit running.

Jones pedo, DWI'ing.

Le using drugs to "beat" Franklin.

JDS using gypsy tricks to beat Mir.

Most of all, though: Bendo acting like he beat Edgar.

Daley punching KOS after the fight

Really? I little piss weak touch after Kos was trolling his Mum the entire fight? That was more classless than Hendo's attempted murder? OK then. :rolleyes:

Kongo kneeing the balls 3 times against Cro Cop' date=' and then admitting that the 3rd was intentional because he was annoyed that CC complained about the first 2.[/quote']

this lol

Really? I little piss weak touch after Kos was trolling his Mum the entire fight? That was more classless than Hendo's attempted murder? OK then. :rolleyes:

Hendo's punch was in fight, Daley's was post fight. Dan did nothing wrong.

For me' date=' it would probably be the all class Tank Abott mocking an opponent he KO'd who was having a seizure. That's pretty ****ed up.[/quote']

^ This

Tank Abbot is a hillbilly piece of ****.

Kongo kneeing the balls 3 times against Cro Cop' date=' and then admitting that the 3rd was intentional because he was annoyed that CC complained about the first 2.[/quote']

I could've made the same post and used Overeem's name instead.

Why do black fighters wanna knee Cro Cop in the balls so much?

^ This

Tank Abbot is a hillbilly piece of ****.

He was the first fighter I saw who was laughing like a mad man in the cage while he had his knee lodge at the throat of Paul Varlans. I thought I was watching Jim the anvil Neidhart of WWE that time.

Don't know about Dan, i think it would be classless not to punch Bisping as much as possible.

Other than that i didn't like Clementi mocking Guillard after he won already

Hendo's punch was in fight' date=' Daley's was post fight. Dan did nothing wrong.[/quote']

Dark_Horse is from the UK. Hence his butthurtness of Bisping KO and Daley can do no wrong thinking. LOL.

Dark_Horse is from the UK. Hence his butthurtness of Bisping KO and Daley can do no wrong thinking. LOL.

Lol fair enough then. I was curious how one could have his point of view.

I think it's Henderson punching a downed Bisping. I neither like Bisping or hate Henderson' date=' but everytime I watch him hitting a clearly KO'd man with his hands by his waist, then hearing him gloat about it afterwards makes me think Henderson was a Fing criminal ****** that night. He could have killed Bisping. Don't give me horse crap about a match not being over until a referee stops it. Henderson knew he we KTFO'd and did it anyway. Absolutely pathetic and classless.

I know a lot of other acts have been done by a few guys, but they never had the same implications, nor were premeditated, and were celebrated afterwards. Nearly all of them have been in the heat of the moment, so can be forgiven to a degree.

Discuss.[/quote']

Seriously? STFU you prissy little *****!

This ^ exactly :rolleyes:

And you want to know what was really the most dispicable act in MMA? You hero spitting on the coachs of his opponents! That is as classless and immature as it gets! All because he couldn't handle a little bit of smack talk? When he himself is one of the biggest smack talkers there is???

Forest running out of the cage.

Bisping spitting on what's his face.

Art wearing one boxing glove into the cage.

Condit running from Diaz.

Daley socking Kos after the fight (although I enjoyed that).

Also Forrest running out of the cage against Tito and then gaying up Tito's retirement speech with punch-drunk babble

:mad::mad:

Dan Henderson is just one of the least classy guys in MMA, period. From the "double tap" on Bisping, to his crying about contracts, to verbally lobbying for title fights instead of going out to earn them, ducking other top contenders, going after the back of other fighter's heads, and claiming he thought he deserved a W against Rua instead of a Draw (I think I had a 10-7 round!)...Dan's all around less classy than most.

Daley's cheap shot was...well...cheap. Lesnar's tirade after beating Mir was somewhat understandable, with all the smack talk that was leading up to the fight. Diaz's antics are pretty classless too.

1. All the MMA-judges are so ****ing classless it's stupid. These people shouldn't be let out of the special school, none the less judging MMA.

2. Anderson Silva vs. Damian Maia in Abu Dhabi. Dancing around and making the sport look bad. He should've been fired then.

3. Jason "Mayhem" Miller starting a fight in Strikeforce with the Diaz-brothers. He knew exactly what would happen and still he did it.

Condit running.

Jones pedo' date=' DWI'ing.

Le using drugs to "beat" Franklin.

JDS using gypsy tricks to beat Mir.

Most of all, though: [b']Bendo acting like he beat Edgar[/b].

he did...

3. Jason "Mayhem" Miller starting a fight in Strikeforce with the Diaz-brothers. He knew exactly what would happen and still he did it.

You've got it crazy backwards. They let Miller into the cage to make a little hype, he asks Shields when he's going to get a rematch, and Miller got jumped by the whole Cesar Gracie thug crew. Nothing Miller did was offensive enough in any way to justify what Shields, Melendez, and Diaz did.

....You're really saying Mayhem started that fight?

Brock' date=' insulting the sponsor who is paying for his salary...[/quote']

I'm glad he said it. It was HILARIOUS and still has comedic value to this day.

How about Babalu holding on for a choke too long. That other guy was complaining about Hendo possibly killing Bisping w/ an extra shot, but this is much, much more likely to accidently kill somebody. You can't get over zealous w/ those chokeholds.

Diaz's post-fight speech after diaz/condit....that was a huge moment for condit and he was really happy and then diaz totally disrespected him and ruined his moment just because he couldn't lose with grace.

For me, that was by far the most disrespectful and uncalled for

Also, forrest running out of the cage after tito's last fight and then ruining tito's moment to go out in a cooler, more respectful way

How about Babalu holding on for a choke too long. That other guy was complaining about Hendo possibly killing Bisping w/ an extra shot' date=' but this is much, much more likely to accidently kill somebody. You can't get over zealous w/ those chokeholds.[/quote']

He had to teach him hespect

I think it's Henderson punching a downed Bisping. I neither like Bisping or hate Henderson' date=' but everytime I watch him hitting a clearly KO'd man with his hands by his waist, then hearing him gloat about it afterwards makes me think Henderson was a Fing criminal ****** that night. He could have killed Bisping. Don't give me horse crap about a match not being over until a referee stops it. Henderson knew he we KTFO'd and did it anyway. Absolutely pathetic and classless.

Discuss.[/quote']

100% agree. The guy is trash

Diaz ducking press conferences.

Joke shields being the most boring guy in MMA.

Jones 'blessing' his fans.

GSP greasing half his career.

Jones ducking Chael.

Shogun ducking for Vera.

Frankie crying about rematches, then wanting a rematch after Bendo smashed him.

lots more

Henderson is number two on my list,that umm Semtek guy ,Daley is number one.

You can fill all the voids in with Dana White, he is a classless act 90% of the time.

Tapping via mount was pretty classless too :D

I think missing weight is one of the most, if not the most classless acts in all of MMA.

Being that as it is, Anthony Johnson missing weight after moving UP a weight class is crazy.

Discuss.[/quote']

You absolutely suck.

e56a3.gif

But honestly after the whole TUF show listening to Bisping and going through all of that i bet you would have done the same.

And the most classless act in the ufc is Jon Jones dropping machida and walking away like the man/him being a pedo drunk driver.

I think missing weight is one of the most' date=' if not the most classless acts in all of MMA.

Being that as it is, Anthony Johnson missing weight after moving UP a weight class is crazy.[/quote']

Frankie Edgar 2 3 4 5