Sign in to follow this  
DL4TRU_STRENGTH

What is the logic behind those who think JBJ could defeat Anderson?

I have heard some of you say this, but I just cant fathom how. JBJ's greatest asset is his reach & physicality, which is nullified by Anderson. And, quite frankly, Anderson has more speed & precision than JBJ could ever hope for.

Anderson obliterated two of the biggest LHW's - Griffin & Bonnar - with ease. I just dont see how JBJ could bring it against Anderson. Please educate me :D

Not sure if your kidding or not

JBJ is very skilled...and his dismantling of some of greatest LHW ever would be reason enough to understand why some would think he could beat silva

I mean is Sonnen can last almost 5 rounds with silva I don't think its outside the realm of possibility for JBJ to do the same or better

JBJ is probably the only real test for Silva' date=' other than top HWs

But anderson proved he is very strong too, JBJ could never win easily, Silva probably could.[/quote']

This...I can see silva tooling JBJ...but I don't see it the other way with the same confidence

I'm curious how will Silva roll with his elbows once Jones takes him down and starts landing them.

Silva has shown good TDD and bottom defense in his last 2 fights, but its hard to compare Roid-bonnar and Chael to JBJ.

Not sure if your kidding or not

JBJ is very skilled...and his dismantling of some of greatest LHW ever would be reason enough to understand why some would think he could beat silva

I mean is Sonnen can last almost 5 rounds with silva I don't think its outside the realm of possibility for JBJ to do the same or better

First, Chael vs Anderson I was clearly a fluke, as their second encounter clearly showed.

Second, who is this greatest LHW you speak of? Also, style matters, at least when it comes to people of relatively equal physical attributes - which is why I think Chael did as well as he did. However, JBJ doesnt have nearly the same skill set Chael does.

I have heard some of you say this' date=' but I just cant fathom how. JBJ's greatest asset is his reach & physicality, which is nullified by Anderson. And, quite frankly, Anderson has more speed & precision than JBJ could ever hope for.

Anderson obliterated two of the biggest LHW's - Griffin & Bonnar - with ease. I just dont see how JBJ could bring it against Anderson. Please educate me :D[/quote']

Lets take wrestling away for a second.

Striking wise anderson seems to **** up brawler type fighters, you ever seen JBJ brawl? Jones seems to throw accurate one kick one punch type strikes. And with his reach he could pick apart anderson like he does to everyone else.

Now lets add his wrestling... He would elbow anderson right in the ****ing face.

Lets take wrestling away for a second.

Striking wise anderson seems to **** up brawler type fighters' date=' you ever seen JBJ brawl? Jones seems to throw accurate one kick one punch type strikes. And with his reach he could pick apart anderson like he does to everyone else.

Now lets add his wrestling... He would elbow anderson right in the ****ing face.[/quote']

Except the only reason JBJ's striking has been effective is because few are able/willing to get in his face or dodge what he throws - all of which Anderson specializes in.

Maybe, the only thing I can think of realistically is if JBJ gets him in the clinch and tries to rough him up before taking him down. However, that will be no easy task with anderson.

First' date=' Chael vs Anderson I was clearly a fluke, as their second encounter clearly showed.[/b']Second, who is this greatest LHW you speak of? Also, style matters, at least when it comes to people of relatively equal physical attributes - which is why I think Chael did as well as he did. However, JBJ doesnt have nearly the same skill set Chael does.

Lol. You mean after we saw the most dominant round against anderson in his career in the 2nd fight? so dominant that he got lucky with chael falling down, and had to resort to numerous acts of cheating in order to pull out the W along with an early stoppage by the ref.

If you watch early jbj fights, you see how great of an mma wrestler he is. He has quick hips and has tossed around good 205 wrestlers. I am 100% positive he could take Anderson down whenever he wanted.

In guard, he can throw elbows like no other with his long reach. If he teed off with elbows like he did against Hamill ( minus the 12-6 ones ). I could definitely see him TKO/KO Anderson.

Except the only reason JBJ's striking has been effective is because few are able/willing to get in his face or dodge what he throws - all of which Anderson specializes in.

Maybe' date=' the only thing I can think of realistically is if JBJ gets him in the clinch and tries to rough him up before taking him down. However, that will be no easy task with anderson.[/quote']

Completely disagree. Rampage was in his face, so was Machida, so was Rashad. Anderson can dodge sure. But I guarantee hes not just gonna charge into him.

Anderson is a counter striker not some raging bull. JBJ would just pick him apart with wicked kicks and **** even standing elbows. Im as sure of JBJ beating Anderson as I am of Anderson beating GSP.

I give it 50/50

Anderson has the advantage with counterstriking, elusiveness, experience, and of course the biggest thing - his opponents fearful respect. So many of his opponents are like deers in headlights fighting Anderson, as ****y as JBJ is, his ego would shrink in the face of the GOAT causing him to hesitate.

JBJ though is no joke, and he has size, speed, and youth on his side. Also he IS very good from the top with elbows and his wrestling

Anderson is not a brawler, and neither is JBJ, they will stall in round 1. It ends in round 2 for whoever it is that makes the first big mistake.

JBJ is not Sonnen, or even Hendo, he will not take Anderson down easily

One more thing, JBJ's long reach HELPS Andersons counterstriking - the punches and kicks are even more noticeable and telegraphed with lankier fighters.

I think the biggest factor is the youth and athleticism. I would not put money on either guy. 50/50

I give it 50/50

Anderson has the advantage with counterstriking' date=' elusiveness, experience, and of course the biggest thing - his opponents fearful respect. So many of his opponents are like deers in headlights fighting Anderson, as ****y as JBJ is, his ego would shrink in the face of the GOAT causing him to hesitate.

JBJ though is no joke, and he has size, speed, and youth on his side. Also he IS very good from the top with elbows and his wrestling

Anderson is not a brawler, and neither is JBJ, they will stall in round 1. It ends in round 2 for whoever it is that makes the first big mistake.

One more thing, JBJ's long reach HELPS Andersons counterstriking - the punches and kicks are even more noticeable and telegraphed with lankier fighters.

I think the biggest factor is the youth and athleticism. I would not put money on either guy. 50/50[/quote']

Completely disagree again. Are we all watching the same fights? When has JBJ ever shown an ounce of fear or hesitation in the cage?

Why wasnt machida, an amazing counter puncher, able to counter jones striking then? I wouldn't give this 50 50 at all. It's clearly 80 20 and anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

Completely disagree. Rampage was in his face' date=' so was Machida, so was Rashad. Anderson can dodge sure. But I guarantee hes not just gonna charge into him.

Anderson is a counter striker not some raging bull. JBJ would just pick him apart with wicked kicks and **** even standing elbows. Im as sure of JBJ beating Anderson as I am of Anderson beating GSP.[/quote']

None of those guys were in his face for the time or manner needed to be effective, so that point is moot. Also, Anderson is so fast he sees everything coming in slow motion and is seldom ever caught by anything. Not to mention when some have connected - he just smiled and looked at them like "you silly fool, do you really think you can hurt me...here, try again....take a free shot!"

I give it 50/50

Anderson has the advantage with counterstriking' date=' elusiveness, experience, and of course the biggest thing - his opponents fearful respect. So many of his opponents are like deers in headlights fighting Anderson, as ****y as JBJ is, his ego would shrink in the face of the GOAT causing him to hesitate.

One more thing, JBJ's long reach HELPS Andersons counter striking - the punches and kicks are even more noticeable and telegraphed with lankier fighters.

I think the biggest factor is the youth and athleticism. I would not put money on either guy. 50/50[/quote']

I think this is perhaps the best analysis so far - the only exception being JBJ losing confidence...I think hed feel fairly good going into it...until Anderson pops him and reminds him hes a mere human and Anderson is GOAT for a reason.

Completely disagree again. Are we all watching the same fights? When has JBJ ever shown an ounce of fear or hesitation in the cage?

Why wasnt machida' date=' an amazing counter puncher, able to counter jones striking then? I wouldn't give this 50 50 at all. It's clearly 80 20 and anyone who says otherwise is in denial.[/quote']

First off - its easy to feel confident when you have a significant advantage over everyone else.

Second, while machida made a valiant effort -he failed to commit and really dig in and beat the snot out of JBJ.

Anderson does amazing things' date=' would anyone really be surprised if he KTFO JBJ too?[/quote']

Nope, in fact I expect it.

I think only JDS, Cain, Rashad & Vitor stand a real chance to beat Anderson...and only two of them are even remotely likely to face him.

Anderson does amazing things' date=' would anyone really be surprised if he KTFO JBJ too?[/quote']

Wouldn't surprise me, but I'm pretty sure JBJ would look to take it down immediately. I'm fairly confident he'd be able to keep him there and **** him up with elbows. Jackson would drill him on it all day, every day.

Other people I never saw hesitate until they stepped into the cage with Anderson...

Vitor

Okami

Hendo

Franklin

In fact' date=' Sonnen is still the only guy to truly take it to Anderson, and I still think Sonnen has the best chance at MW. Still an even better chance than that new lover all you haters have named Weidman.

Why wasnt machida, an amazing counter puncher, able to counter jones striking then? I wouldn't give this 50 50 at all. It's clearly 80 20 and anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

Machida DID go well against JBJ in the first round. Then JBJ showed why he is the champ, changed the entire momentum of the fight with one takedown and a couple brutal elbows.

Quit being a hugger and see that JBJ is human too, just like Anderson.

Other people I never saw hesitate until they stepped into the cage with Anderson...

Vitor

Okami

Hendo

Franklin

In fact' date=' Sonnen is still the only guy to truly take it to Anderson, and I still think Sonnen has the best chance at MW. Still an even better chance than that new lover all you haters have named Weidman.

Machida DID go well against JBJ in the first round. Then JBJ showed why he is the champ, changed the entire momentum of the fight with one takedown and a couple brutal elbows.

Quit being a hugger and see that JBJ is human too, just like Anderson.[/quote']

I disagree about Vitor - he didnt hesitate - he just used poor judgement

I fully believe Vitor COULD defeat Anderson, no doubt in my mind, perhaps Rashad as well - the only person to go toe to toe with JBJ and make him look human - all with a significant size DISADVANTAGE!

First' date=' Chael vs Anderson I was clearly a fluke, as their second encounter clearly showed.

Second, who is this greatest LHW you speak of? Also, style matters, at least when it comes to people of relatively equal physical attributes - which is why I think Chael did as well as he did. However, JBJ doesnt have nearly the same skill set Chael does.[/quote']

See trying to twist my words or yoy just didn't comprehend what I said...I never said he beat THE GREATEST I said he beat some of the greatest...he walked through Shogun even making him tap to strikes...he handled Rampage pretty easy he was the first to sub him I believe...he also subbed Lyoto who is a good BJJ guy himself and let's not forget he subbed Vitor...I would not put Rashad up there as a all time great LHW but Jones handled him aswell

No matter how you slice it all of Jones defences are more impressive then any 4 of Silvas defences in names

Name me another person who has beat 5 different former UFC champs?...I'm not trying to hug here...I'm not even a fan...im just shooting down your stupid act of wondering why people think JBJ stands a chance against Silva

I do think silva would win but to act like JBJ does not have a shot is just trolling on your part

See trying to twist my words or yoy just didn't comprehend what I said...I never said he beat THE GREATEST I said he beat some of the greatest...he walked through Shogun even making him tap to strikes...he handled Rampage pretty easy he was the first to sub him I believe...he also subbed Lyoto who is a good BJJ guy himself and let's not forget he subbed Vitor...I would not put Rashad up there as a all time great LHW but Jones handled him aswell

No matter how you slice it all of Jones defences are more impressive then any 4 of Silvas defences in names

Name me another person who has beat 5 different former UFC champs?...I'm not trying to hug here...I'm not even a fan...im just shooting down your stupid act of wondering why people think JBJ stands a chance against Silva

I do think silva would win but to act like JBJ does not have a shot is just trolling on your part

First off - Shogun was likely suffering from ring rust' date=' but never the less, he is the only one he legitimately "walked through". Rashad took him all 5 rounds and he never even came close to finishing him. Rampage didnt do squat and Rogan said it best - he looked like a stiff frankenstein in that fight. And while he busted Machida up, it wasnt without tasting his own mortality and he had to use his leverage of power against him to win.

All in all, JBJ did well, but he also had his moments of struggling - and that was against guys whom he had a significant physical advantage against. And, quite frankly - none of them have Andersons speed & power, as I have already said previously.

Ive backed up all my claims with logic and reason. You say your not a Jones nut hugger, but it sure seems that way...

He's way bigger, way more athletic and way better than any of the other LHWs Silva has faced. Simple enough for you?

thanks for the laugh :rolleyes:

First off - Shogun was likely suffering from ring rust, but never the less, he is the only one he legitimately "walked through". Rashad took him all 5 rounds and he never even came close to finishing him. Rampage didnt do squat and Rogan said it best - he looked like a stiff frankenstein in that fight. And while he busted Machida up, it wasnt without tasting his own mortality and he had to use his leverage of power against him to win.

All in all, JBJ did well, but he also had his moments of struggling - and that was against guys whom he had a significant physical advantage against. And, quite frankly - none of them have Andersons speed & power, as I have already said previously.

Ive backed up all my claims with logic and reason. You say your not a Jones nut hugger, but it sure seems that way...

Who did I say Jones walked through?...Shogun...so don't try to discredit me by trying to twist my words again by inferring I ment that for the other fighters (you need to repeat what i said)

I agree rashad did the best but hurting someone is not rocking them...and if you think what rashad did to JBJ is bad then what was it when Sonnen knocked silva down?...I'm not trying to say silva was rocked or anywhere near getting finished by Sonnen im just pointing out that Sonnens performance against silva thay fight was better then rashads against JBJ

It's funny you bring up JBJ leverage and power to discreits his win over Lyoto but you act like he would not be just as tall or as strong in his fight against silva who is even smaller

First off - Shogun was likely suffering from ring rust' date=' but never the less, he is the only one he legitimately "walked through". Rashad took him all 5 rounds and he never even came close to finishing him. Rampage didnt do squat and Rogan said it best - he looked like a stiff frankenstein in that fight. And while he busted Machida up, it wasnt without tasting his own mortality and he had to use his leverage of power against him to win.

Who did I say Jones walked through?...Shogun...so don't try to discredit me by trying to twist my words again by inferring I ment that for the other fighters (you need to repeat what i said)

I agree rashad did the best but hurting someone is not rocking them...and if you think what rashad did to JBJ is bad then what was it when Sonnen knocked silva down?...I'm not trying to say silva was rocked or anywhere near getting finished by Sonnen im just pointing out that Sonnens performance against silva thay fight was better then rashads against JBJ

It's funny you bring up JBJ leverage and power to discreits his win over Lyoto but you act like he would not be just as tall or as strong in his fight against silva who is even smaller[/quote']

word salad

Takes Anderson down, reigns down hellbows for a tko victory.

Sonnen kept Anderson down and pounded on him, you really think Bones couldn't do the same but inflict way more damage?

I have Bones winning that fight.

I have heard some of you say this' date=' but I just cant fathom how. JBJ's greatest asset is his reach & physicality, which is nullified by Anderson. And, quite frankly, Anderson has more speed & precision than JBJ could ever hope for.

Anderson obliterated two of the biggest LHW's - Griffin & Bonnar - with ease. I just dont see how JBJ could bring it against Anderson. Please educate me :D[/quote']

Two of the biggest cans in lhw.You are too simple to educate.

Takes Anderson down' date=' reigns down hellbows for a tko victory.

Sonnen kept Anderson down and pounded on him, you really think Bones couldn't do the same but inflict way more damage?

I have Bones winning that fight.[/quote']

I agree, either TKO or UD via ground n pound, especially with elbows.

Takes Anderson down' date=' reigns down hellbows for a tko victory.

I have Bones winning that fight.[/quote']

Does everyone really believe Jones would take a chance on shooting for a takedown after the knees that Anderson has been displaying lately? Anderson is a total powerhouse at 205 and his TDD has gradually improved he'd spank Jones. Jones has so many exposed holes it isn't even funny look how many times he's missed spinning back kicks and then imagine Silva countering him. If they fought ten times Silva wins 100%

Does everyone really believe Jones would take a chance on shooting for a takedown after the knees that Anderson has been displaying lately? Anderson is a total powerhouse at 205 and his TDD has gradually improved he'd spank Jones. Jones has so many exposed holes it isn't even funny look how many times he's missed spinning back kicks and then imagine Silva countering him. If they fought ten times Silva wins 100%

Sonnen exposed Silva in their first fight. Did you miss it?

Wow wasn't that 100 years ago? And jones is still missing spinning back kicks :cool:

You keep saying the above, but what you don't realize is that it DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE JBJ HAS SUCH A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG REACH WITH HIS KICKS THAT Anderson would have to side step the spinning back by moving almost to the farthest lateral end of the octogan, so by the time Anderson runs to counter JBJ, JBJ will be able to stick his long arm out to stop Anderson's flying knee strike or whatever. So,your point is completely invalid and pointless.

^^^ not sure if srs & stupid or just drunk posting

Silva will devastate JBJ....there is no strategy that JBJ can use that will give him a high certainty of success; his only hope is for him to catch silva sleeping

^^^ not sure if srs & stupid or just drunk posting

Silva will devastate JBJ....there is no strategy that JBJ can use that will give him a high certainty of success; his only hope is for him to catch silva sleeping

I'm gonna assume that was to me? All he has to do is use the same strategy he used against Shogun. He will take Anderson down as easy as Chael did, and if you think Anderson can take the same amount of shots from Jones as he did from Chael, then you are insane.

I'm gonna assume that was to me? All he has to do is use the same strategy he used against Shogun. He will take Anderson down as easy as Chael did' date=' and if you think Anderson can take the same amount of shots from Jones as he did from Chael, then you are insane.[/quote']

No, sorry, you squeezed your post in before mine got there, that was directed to zen warrior

But, gauging by what you just said, I'd say your assessment is off the mark as well - not everything that works for one person will work for another. There are significant size and style differences that change such dynamics.

No' date=' sorry, you squeezed your post in before mine got there, that was directed to zen warrior

But, gauging by what you just said, I'd say your assessment is off the mark as well - not everything that works for one person will work for another. There are significant size and style differences that change such dynamics.[/quote']

Yes, and the size and style differences put it even more into Jones' favor, lol. He is bigger, stronger, and much more dynamic than Chael.