Sign in to follow this  
OutCast217

Lol people thinking GSPs return after injury is impressive

Everyones saying how GSP is overcoming his torn ACL and how many careers it ended and how amazing it is that hes returning... did they forget about when Ken Shamrock had the same injury and FOUGHT with it against Ortiz!!!??? now thats someone with the heart of a lion!!!!!!!

This.

Not that Shamrock would have won anyway...

Not sure because since his ACL was torn he really couldn't utilize his wrestling (as he tried to wrestle Tito in the beginning of the fight) but he caught Tito with a beautiful right hand that rocked him and dropped him to one knee, not many people dropped Tito with a punch (With knees yes (Rashads.. Lyotos... but with punches... only Chuck had the same success))

Not sure because since his ACL was torn he really couldn't utilize his wrestling (as he tried to wrestle Tito in the beginning of the fight) but he caught Tito with a beautiful right hand that rocked him and dropped him to one knee' date=' not many people dropped Tito with a punch (With knees yes (Rashads.. Lyotos... but with punches... only Chuck had the same success))[/quote']

Tito would have walked away with the win, healthy Shamrock or not. I am 100% positive on that.

Tito would have walked away with the win' date=' healthy Shamrock or not. I am 100% positive on that.[/quote']

I always watched those matches hoping for a different outcome... when Ken spun for a leg that was his only chance but due to him being fatigued it only got him in worse positions :( but after he beat Ken 3 times and Ken went on to a cursed losing streak he passed it to Tito as Tito was never the same after his fights with Shamrock

lol doesnt matter he fought with it when he was injured unlike GSP who pulled out and acted like it was the end of his career LOL!!

Of course it matters, there's a difference between tough and stupid. Ken is stupid.

I always watched those matches hoping for a different outcome... when Ken spun for a leg that was his only chance but due to him being fatigued it only got him in worse positions :(

You and I both.

So you were a Shamrock fan as well hoping for him to shut up the younger punk? so why so sure Ken even in his prime didn't have a chance?

Not a Shamrock fan. I seriously hate Tito. Come to think of it, I don't really like Shamrock either, just cheered for the lesser of two evils.

Everyones saying how GSP is overcoming his torn ACL and how many careers it ended and how amazing it is that hes returning... did they forget about when Ken Shamrock had the same injury and FOUGHT with it against Ortiz!!!??? now thats someone with the heart of a lion!!!!!!!

What's that sour taste in your mouth???? Oh wait it's defeat hahaha mofo ur bro just got a taste of what a champions fury taste like. Ya it tastes like nasty liver! Carlos takes his long flight home. Not a champion. Just another man who was defeated by mr Gsp bwahahahaha I fawkin love it gsp gsp gsp

An idiot would fight when injured, gsp got hurt was off for 18 months, came back and won against a great fighter.....outcast i cu going home sick from work with only sore throat....what great injury have you fought with in life....viva gsp

you have no idea what you are talking about.

i am a condit fan and wanted him to win badly and never really liked gsp but i gained respect for him yesterday. still i have to disagree with you' date='

What's that sour taste in your mouth???? Oh wait it's defeat hahaha mofo ur bro just got a taste of what a champions fury taste like. Ya it tastes like nasty liver! Carlos takes his long flight home. Not a champion. Just another man who was defeated by mr Gsp bwahahahaha I fawkin love it gsp gsp gsp

you should really chill dude...