Sign in to follow this  
AxeMurduh

Really FOTN was GSP VS NBK ?

Too far. It was decent and there weren't many good fights on the card

What was so exciting about it ? I keep reading gsp layed on him the whole fight ?

What was so exciting about it ? I keep reading gsp layed on him the whole fight ?

Not a lot. GSP cut him so there was a quite bit of blood. Condit dropped him, Condit swept him once or twice but for the most part GSP had half guard and and controlled the fight using some ground and pound.

if Cote and Sakara could've kept going' date=' it might've been a better candidate lol.;)[/quote']

It would have won the 1-minute of the night for sure

It shouldn't have got fight of the night in my opinion

Which fight would you've given this to?

if Cote and Sakara could've kept going' date=' it might've been a better candidate lol.;)[/quote']

Could very well be. Agreed.

The only other fight I'd think of was the Hominick/Garza fight. But the title fight was the best fight of the night.

Which fight would you've given this to?

Could very well be. Agreed.

The only other fight I'd think of was the Hominick/Garza fight. But the title fight was the best fight of the night.

I thought the Hominick fight should have got it

Just my opinion though

What's silly is silva stealing the spot light.While saying i want a year off to fight a smaller man...

Too far. It was decent and there weren't many good fights on the card

when i was watching the first round of Hominick vs Garza i was thinking it would get FOTN but after that first round Mark just got creamed

This was the fight of the night because the main event allowed GSP detractors to point out he has no chin and got dropped, and for GSP fans to see their champ control where the fight went for 4.5 rounds. Depending what side of the fence you were one you had an opinion and this was the fight from the card that had you talking...That's why it was fight of the night

I haven't been able to watch the fights yet. Was it really that good of a fight though? What made it FOTN worthy?

?

Yeah I thought it was a great fight. Props to both fighters, Condit managed to make it a fight against GSP. And GSP did his thing and his striking looked sharp. Guys a beast.

really? not Stout vs Makdessi?

Garza vs Hominick wasn't thaaat great.

I thought that fight was somewhat flat. Makdessi seemed to keep it fairly one-sided. At least Hominick made it competitive for a round