Sign in to follow this  
tuf1_

BJ Penn Feeling Great About Return and Handing Out a GOAT Lesson

the article says that BJ beat St-Pierre.

"Until he proves that he's the B.J. Penn of old, with the kind of fire he showed in impressive wins over St-Pierre, Hughes, Diego Sanchez and Sean Sherk, his book won't be enough of an answer to explain why he (still) fights."

what a joke...BJ is going to get hurt REALLY bad.

I know this, because I have seen the fight already.

oh you mean the fight GSP cheated in yeah speak the truth kang ;)

oh wait..... i never knew the commission overturned...... oh they didnt...... so gsp must have not cheated enough......

bj still quit

Seems like it's been forever since BJ fought.

At 23 years old, I just don't see Rory losing this one.

You can't teach youth. BJ better fight extra hard in the first round, pull out all the stops.

Bj also said that he would fight gsp to the death then quit after 4 rounds......

bj talks a lot

You really are a complete fool sometimes man..

how so

B.J.'s brother JD stopped the bout. If your corner calls the fight off there is nothing the fighter can do. It's over. Let's not forget that Georges was also lubed up like a virgin on Prom Night.

B.J.'s brother JD stopped the bout. If your corner calls the fight off there is nothing the fighter can do. It's over. Let's not forget that Georges was also lubed up like a virgin on Prom Night.

bj could have stopped his brother

sigh' date=' bj will be always be remembered as the big has-been that never really was. he should be ashamed of himself and his lack of ever showing any real heart.[/quote']

ShannonRitch will be raging soon

ands a fact

well the truth hurts i guess. bj once again is nothing but a bum and a pathetic non-motivated' date=' spoiled, untrained little momma's boy.[/quote']

Not bad for a guy who was still able to pull this off..

penn_sanchez_big_381.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!hQE2fKuI4(jBNvvvmp8lg~~_35.JPG

ufc_107_011_bj_penn_diego_sanchez_cordova-1109-1_fn_crop_340x234.jpg?1299300659

Not bad for a guy who was still able to pull this off..

penn_sanchez_big_381.jpg

$(KGrHqZ

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/148/572/ufc_107_011_bj_penn_diego_sanchez_cordova-1109-1_fn_crop_340x234.jpg?1299300659' alt='ufc_107_011_bj_penn_diego_sanchez_cordova-1109-1_fn_crop_340x234.jpg?1299300659'>

It's even funnier because Diego tried to leg-**** and got the **** beat out of him. BJ was coasting that entire fight thinking of his sandwich.

bj-penn-fat-2.jpg

diego was winning up until that lucky cut from that hail mary kick.

here my turn:

penn-st-pierre-is.jpg

penn_fitch_ufc_127.jpg

DiazWIN2.jpg

BJ-Penn-damage-01.jpg

at least sanchez has enough heart to fight to the end every single time' date=' something bj hen knows nothing about.[/quote']

It's a shame Diego isn't in any of those pics. LOL. Penn stomped him

No. Whatever the corner decides is final.

It might be true that his corner called it, but he sure as hell didn't even try and stop him. He accepted the defeat on the stool because he quit after round 1 and his corner let him get beat for another 3.

I think Rory has got this. BJ is a great fighter, but after seeing his last string of performances I don't think he can hang with the top welterweights. He should move back down to lightweight where he belongs.

BJ always talks a good game and so do his fanboys. Every fight for like the last 5 or 6 fights, they ALWAYS say "BJ's in shape this time"... "BJ's actually taking it seriously this time".. And then he gets owned and they ALWAYS say "BJ just wasn't in shape for this fight".. "BJ just didn't take the fight seriously". lol It's always the same thing before and after BJ Penn fights and this will be no different.