Sign in to follow this  
thesoulpower

Fighter you would like to have a beer with.

Which fighter(s) would you most Like to have a beer with? If you don't drink beer then get out of my thread!! Unless your pregnant then its ok.

I would say Rampage or BJ Penn.

make me

Chael - to ask him what it was like to pound the snot out of Anderson, only to be triangled like a ***** in the last few seconds

Vitor- to ask him what exactly he was thinking when Andersons leg went into the air without him so much as even flinching

Dana (I know hes not a fighter, but he runs the business) - Man, I'd grill him like a Johnsonville brat!

Which fighter(s) would you most Like to have a beer with? If you don't drink beer then get out of my thread!! Unless your pregnant then its ok.

I would say Rampage or BJ Penn.

Ronda ;-) or Frank Mir or even Dana. Picking his brain would be fun.

Happy to have had a drink with a lot of these guys. Most of them are pretty awesome in that setting, even if they are completely sober, and even if you think you wouldn't like them, because it is a completely out-of-fighting element and hey can relax and blend in. Couldn't go wrong with most any of them.

Happy to have had a drink with a lot of these guys. Most of them are pretty awesome in that setting' date=' even if they are completely sober, and even if you think you wouldn't like them, because it is a completely out-of-fighting element and hey can relax and blend in. Couldn't go wrong with most any of them.[/quote']

i figured this^ im sure you cant really go wrong...i guess the real question is which fighters would i let have a drink wit me :P HAI WAS HONLY KEEDING!

Oh, but also, because he is now writing instead of fighting for us, I am glad I can trade beer and reviews with Danny Downes - he and I have a similar taste in beer and he is hilarious :D

meanddanandThanksgivingballs.jpg

wow is that a new ring card girl above my post? swiNG ^^

Id like to drink with any of the Flyweights, there small so more beer for me

but for reals

Rampage, Drinking with him or a sober dinner I think that fool would be so funny to talk/chill with (chael would bring the lulz as well)

wow is that a new ring card girl above my post? swiNG ^^

Id like to drink with any of the Flyweights' date=' there small so more beer for me

but for reals

Rampage, Drinking with him or a sober dinner I think that fool would be so funny to talk/chill with (chael would bring the lulz as well)[/quote']

Define "ring card girl"...

From experience.

Munoz, of all the fighters I've met, he was the chillest.

Fitch was really down to earth too, even if he has a less than desired fighting style.

Phil Davis and Mike Swick, I wouldn't drink a beer with them unless they were buyin'.

Total ****s.