Sign in to follow this  
Sandra123

One thing you'd change about your favorite UFC fighter

Silva...I would have him fight more than once a year.

Your wish already came true. Why do so many people regurgitate this fallacy?

I don't have A favorite so i'll mention a few of my favorites.

Ben Henderson: I'd like to see him uses his cross and lead hook more in combination with thai style roundhouse kicks. His top game i'd really like him to pass more and hunt submissions from sidecontrol or advance to mount.

BJ Penn: I'd like to see him use more fients and head kicks in combination with punches and work a combined shooting game blended with his boxing. His takedowns are actually pretty good when he uses them and his top game imo is his strongest point even better than his boxing. His conditioning goes without saying. He could also do a better job of knowing when and for how long to blow his wad. That is one thing that gets him in trouble with gassing. He doesn't pace himself well and explodes to much. He could do a better job of mixing a soft style with a hard style of striking and with an unorthadox rhythm.

Palhares: His reliance on leglocks needs to change. I'd like to see him working upperbody submissions too and his open guard when an opponent is postured needs work. He's too short to play that middle game and turtles and gets pounded. He needs to work on when the opponent postures either breaking them back down or using it to transition to a different guard like heels on hips to kick them away and or a modified spider guard variation with his knees pinched together in the chest with heels on hips and biceps control and maybe a z-guard from half and a butterfly guard. I'd really like to see him work those guards to sweep and look to advance or hunt upperbody submission from the top.

Jones - talk less...your fights are a thing of beauty and your skill is insane...stop acknowleging the haters...whenever you are on top that is to be expected

I would:

- change Jones mouth;

- change Alistair's supplements;

- add Cain some trash talk;

imagin Cain with the diaz type of trash talk and throwin up gang signs.....:cool: