Sign in to follow this  
thesoulpower

12/20/12

What will you guys be doing on this day? I'm thinking about requesting it off work. I have a feeling bars might be crazy. Even though the world most likely won't end on this day it's been the longest world ending conspiracy I'm figuring people are going to RAGE.

You guys doing anything special on this day?

What will you guys be doing on this day? I'm thinking about requesting it off work. I have a feeling bars might be crazy. Even though the world most likely won't end on this day it's been the longest world ending conspiracy I'm figuring people are going to RAGE.

I'm going to RAGE because Thursday is the start of my work week.

It won't happen on this day. I feel it will be while after.

I'm going to RAGE because Thursday is the start of my work week.

Holy **** it's on a Thursday? I already don't work Thursdays and they are the best night to drink damn that's a sign from baby Jesus. He wants us to get faded just before the world ends.

Lol anyone who actually believes the world will end on 12/21/12 needs to do some research. Even if you do believe in prophecies, you need to take in account that the Mayan calendar did not account for leap years, so 12/21/12 on the Mayan calendar actually already past a while ago. Also, there has been evidence found that show that the Mayan Calender actually continues on past 12/21/12 for at least 10 years. Also, the Mayan Calender never predicted the end to begin with, it was just construed by conspiracy theorists and extremist. IMO, Y2K was a lot more possible than this crap, and I wasn't too worried about that when it happened.

I'm getting pissed but not because of any world ending conspiracy but because that's my last day of work for the year :D

Lol anyone who actually believes the world will end on 12/21/12 needs to do some research. Even if you do believe in prophecies' date=' you need to take in account that the Mayan calendar did not account for leap years, so 12/21/12 on the Mayan calendar actually already past a while ago. Also, there has been evidence found that show that the Mayan Calender actually continues on past 12/21/12 for at least 10 years. Also, the Mayan Calender never predicted the end to begin with, it was just construed by conspiracy theorists and extremist. IMO, Y2K was a lot more possible than this crap, and I wasn't too worried about that when it happened.[/quote']

I really get tired of explaining this... First of all, the Mayan prophecy, isn't a doomsday prophecy. Its just labeled as "a time of great change." Secondly, it has nothing to do with leap years or the Gregorian time keeping system. It's an astronomical time keeping system that is far more accurate. Leap years exist to align the 365 day calendar to the earth's rotation around the sun, which takes approximately 365.244 days. If we didn't have leap years that extra 6ish hours would add up. You need to do some research and stop parroting nonsense. Finally, Dec 21, 2012 marks the procession of the equinox, where the sun aligns with the black hole of the Milky Way, or the great rift. It will happen, I would put money on it. Whether it has adverse effects on the galaxy? Probably not, as its happened before, and it will happen again.

I really get tired of explaining this... First of all' date=' the Mayan prophecy, isn't a doomsday prophecy. Its just labeled as "a time of great change." Secondly, it has nothing to do with leap years or the Gregorian time keeping system. It's an astronomical time keeping system that is far more accurate. Leap years exist to align the 365 day calendar to the earth's rotation around the sun, which takes approximately 365.244 days. If we didn't have leap years that extra 6ish hours would add up. You need to do some research and stop parroting nonsense. Finally, Dec 21, 2012 marks the procession of the equinox, where the sun aligns with the black hole of the Milky Way, or the great rift. It will happen, I would put money on it. Whether it has adverse effects on the galaxy? Probably not, as its happened before, and it will happen again.[/quote']

Thing is it doesn't take a lot of looking to find out all the things you have said, but i guess people would rather go on what they are told than do any research for themselves.

Thing is it doesn't take a lot of looking to find out all the things you have said' date=' but i guess people would rather go on what they are told than do any research for themselves.[/quote']

Both sides are going on what they are told, it just boils down to which version they want to believe. Not as if Kevbo actually learnt the finer aspects of astrology himself and worked it out, no he read a counter argument to the other guys theory and did exactly the same as the guy he is whining at.

Both sides are going on what they are told' date=' it just boils down to which version they want to believe. Not as if Kevbo actually learnt the finer aspects of astrology himself and worked it out, no he read a counter argument to the other guys theory and did exactly the same as the guy he is whining at.[/quote']

How bold of you to assume such a thing. The difference being that one "argument" is grounded in fact and science. While the other is grounded on speculation and social media opinions.

I really get tired of explaining this... First of all' date=' the Mayan prophecy, isn't a doomsday prophecy. Its just labeled as "a time of great change." Secondly, it has nothing to do with leap years or the Gregorian time keeping system. It's an astronomical time keeping system that is far more accurate. Leap years exist to align the 365 day calendar to the earth's rotation around the sun, which takes approximately 365.244 days. If we didn't have leap years that extra 6ish hours would add up. You need to do some research and stop parroting nonsense. Finally, Dec 21, 2012 marks the procession of the equinox, where the sun aligns with the black hole of the Milky Way, or the great rift. It will happen, I would put money on it. Whether it has adverse effects on the galaxy? Probably not, as its happened before, and it will happen again.[/quote']

I can't believe I'm saying this but......This ^

Melvin? I think you need to do some research:rolleyes: People that bring up that leap year **** don't know their head from their ***!