Sign in to follow this  
Rule_abiding_poster

Who is the Most Boring current champion?

I don't really find any of them boring because all their fights are such important fights (being title fights and all) that I am always excited' date=' but if I had to choose one it would probably be Cruz or Johnson, Cruz is great to watch because he's so underrated and has some of the best footwork and striking in the UFC, I've always wanted to see him vs Aldo, I actually think he would do a lot better than people think.

And with Mighty Mouse, his speed is definitely something else, he looks like he will never finish a fight but he has a very well rounded game and has some great level changes[/quote']

Quoted for truth.

You guys are ****ing ridiculous. He's just NOW fighting guys his actual size. (He actually still has a size disadvantage at 125 but at 135 it was way more apparent.) Give him a few fights against fair competition before saying something retarded like that. I'm seriously thinking about reporting you SMH.

How do you expect guys like Mighty Mouse and Frankie Edgar to finish guys consistently when they were fighting much bigger opponents??

Way way gotten to.

DJ and Cruz are tied.

GSP is the godfather of boring fights, but at least there are always some exciting parts, where he knocks the other guy down and doesn't go after him or when he goes for subs, but never truly locks them in...

DJ vs Benavidez was just painful to watch and he got put in a very bad spot while never even threatening Benavidez.

Cruz vs Faber was just a bunch of Cruz hopping around the ring like a bunny rabbit barely engaging with anything significant and everytime he got hit he fell down.

Edgar finished Maynard' date=' Fedor finished fighters much bigger than him, if you have the ability to KO someone, you will probably be able to KO them whether they are 20lbs lighter or heavier than you. If he does finish a fight it will be via sub, I just can't see MM winning by KO, but although I don't see him finishing a fight, I really hope he chokes out Dodson and shuts him the **** up[/quote']

Very good points. Edgar is knocking guys out practically MULTIPLE weight classes bigger than himself meanwhile MM is running from strikes and can barely outpoint others in his own weight division.

It's a combination of Johnson/Cruz. Mainly Johnson. ALL their fights are the same.

Mighty Mouse and Cruz have a combined 1/19 finishes under Zuffa.

at least dominick uses his lateral footwork to move around and counter instead of FleeJ pulling a Guida and running backwards to avoid strikes.

Sick

Still majorly gotten to.

DJ and Cruz are tied.

GSP is the godfather of boring fights' date=' but at least there are always some exciting parts, where he knocks the other guy down and doesn't go after him or when he goes for subs, but never truly locks them in...

DJ vs Benavidez was just painful to watch and he got put in a very bad spot while never even threatening Benavidez.

Cruz vs Faber was just a bunch of Cruz hopping around the ring like a bunny rabbit barely engaging with anything significant and everytime he got hit he fell down.[/quote']

GSP fights like a WARRIOR compared to the way FleeJ "fights" if you even want to call it that.

Diego Sanchez has finished one fight in 4 1/2 years

What a can

Diego's entire resume of opponents is light years ahead of what FleeJ's could ever be.

Not to mention their vast difference in styles makes you the most obvious troll since ShannonP's first alternate account.

And yes clearly according to you're logic:

Fights that go to the scorecard= both fighters are cans and are boring and suck.

:rolleyes:

My vote goes to Might Mouse easily' date=' followed by Cruz in 2nd. Both have NEVER finished a fight in the entire HISTORY of their ufc careers. How incredibly boring and pathetic.

Also Benson has never actually finished a fight in the ufc either. I did not add Jds because you would simply just be trolling if you voted him.

Please refer to poll and discuss.[/quote']

you are trolling by adding anderson , but you are a troll so its all good i guess

I dont like cruz , i dont give a crap if he fights , as a matter of fact i dont really give a crap about the 125 and 135 division.

you are trolling by adding anderson ' date=' but you are a troll so its all good i guess

I dont like cruz , i dont give a crap if he fights , as a matter of fact i dont really give a crap about the 125 and 135 division.[/quote']

The selection is exclusively from the current champions which does include Anderson, which may be surprising to you since he only defends the belt practically once per decade. I did still have to add him, however I left out jds obviously because he has destroyed EVERYBODY he has fought.