Sign in to follow this  
Agent_Orange

What is BJ's excuse gonna be...

When Rory steamrolls him.

Greasing? Roiding? A bad weight cut? Illness?

Don't get me wrong, BJ is a great fighter but his epic list of excuses is getting ridiculous. Can't wait for Rory to silence him.

Love BJ PENN, but once you lose to Frankie the Can Edgar twice, (the first he won) but still, you lose all pride and hope... just imagine beating matt hughes, and the best names in the world, embarrasing fighters up to LHW then losing to Frankie Edgar... FRankie Edgar... his legacy was destroyed losing to that shadow boxing tuna can

The **** from Rory's acne is going to lubricate Rory and make him unsubmitable, after getting dominated and humiliated for either the full 15 minutes or until Rory finishes him he will complain to the commission to get it ruled to a no contest, maybe even a disqualification and he will demand Rory uses proactive and that he gets a rematch, that he gets his fair fight.

Don't get me wrong' date=' BJ is a great fighter but his epic list of excuses is getting ridiculous. Can't wait for Rory to silence him.[/quote']

Honestly I don't know what hurt Penn's legacy more, his losses or his need to justify his losses with all these excuses.

The **** from Rory's acne

BJ is going to lick some of this off his gloves, (like the blood of battles past) and instantly gain 30 lbs of muscle from all the roids. At that point, Penn explodes McDonald all over the ring. It's going to be glorious.

Don't get me wrong' date=' BJ is a great fighter but his epic list of excuses is getting ridiculous. Can't wait for Rory to silence him.[/quote']

All of the above!