Sign in to follow this  
Emrig

Anderson Silva to accept fight against Michael Bisping if he beats Vitor Belfort

Of course he is' date=' Michael Bisping is such a can.[/quote']

Well if hes a can, then we wont have to worry about him getting through Vitor. And if he does I think his shot is due. Long before Weidman....

Well if hes a can' date=' then we wont have to worry about him getting through Vitor. And if he does I think his shot is due. Long before Weidman....[/quote']

Vitor's not amazing either, maybe for like 2 minutes before he gasses out

So who is good at 185? I never found Munoz very impressive nor Weidman's win over him. So who's left. Spider beat the rest. I hear people complaining about people not getting their shots on here al the time, and I think bisping (like him or not) is the most deserving IMHO.

Bisping would make the most sense...it's the easiest fight he could get while still having enough name value to get some buys...this has been the type of fight he's always taken...oh well, u don't break records by fighting the very best

it's similar to what gsp has done...gsp fought the best, but he's stalling and winning on points

So who is good at 185? I never found Munoz very impressive nor Weidman's win over him. So who's left. Spider beat the rest. I hear people complaining about people not getting their shots on here al the time' date=' and I think bisping (like him or not) is the most deserving IMHO.[/quote']

How could you not find Weidman's win over Munoz impressive? He demolished him

So who is good at 185? I never found Munoz very impressive nor Weidman's win over him. So who's left. Spider beat the rest. I hear people complaining about people not getting their shots on here al the time' date=' and I think bisping (like him or not) is the most deserving IMHO.[/quote']

weidman's win over mu?oz was impressive

since when is munoz a top fighter hahaha

I think vitor is a lot more dangerous than munoz .

Weidman needs a credible win against a top name . Bisping , vitor , chael sonnen , even franklin before he gets a shot.

There are so many great fights that could happen right now, the timing seems to be right (although apparently not) and we have to watch this garbage? It's not that Bisping wouldn't deserve a shot if he beats Belfort, but who wants to see it? He's going to get tooled in the first round. Anderson is almost done fighting, and now instead of GSP vs Silva we might get Silva vs Bisping and GSP vs Diaz!? Come on. I even like Diaz, but he doesn't deserve the shot, and I don't think he's going to have much of a chance.

Stopped reading right there.

Yeah with this win Bisping may deserve the shot more than Weidman, but stylisticly he is a horrible match-up for Silva. Lets face it, his boxing skills are good but he has pillow fists compared to Silva! He has decent wrestling and jitz that makes him well rounded but Anderson is better everywhere. This is another no brainer result...

At least a fight with Weidman or Belcher I can see ways they can possibly win. Bisping has no chance! If this fight goes down I will account bet anyone without hesitation that Bisping looses.

LMAO!!! Of course Silva will accept Bisping. Bisping thinks he is gonna stand and trade punches with Silva.....another easy win for Silva. Notice he did NOT say I will accept fight against winner of Vitor or Bisping fight.

LMAO!!! Of course Silva will accept Bisping. Bisping thinks he is gonna stand and trade punches with Silva.....another easy win for Silva. Notice he did NOT say I will accept fight against winner of Vitor or Bisping fight.

Maybe because he already proved his point vs Vitor? Such a stretch, I know. :rolleyes:

Maybe because he already proved his point vs Vitor? Such a stretch' date=' I know. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Doesn't mean a second fight will go down that way,its like saying Ryo Chonan would land that flying heel hook again on Silva..Though Silva would win again..

Doesn't mean a second fight will go down that way' date='its like saying Ryo Chonan would land that flying heel hook again on Silva..Though Silva would win again..[/quote']

Contradictory post is contradictory.

Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping MW Title

Jon Bones Jones vs Alexander Gustafson LHW Title

Dan Hardy vs Matt Brown

Dennis Siver vs Cub Swanson

Chieck Kongo vs Stefan Struve

Wembley Stadium, London, England

sold out crowd of 90,000 blokes

Those crazy europeans lol

I'd say a riot would break out for sure lol

Maybe because he already proved his point vs Vitor? Such a stretch' date=' I know. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Ya cuz rematches are out of the question right? He would totally land another freak front kick and end it again??

GSP should not have gotten all his rematches to avenge his loss no?