Sign in to follow this  
wickett1800

Johny Hendricks says GSP is DUCKING him!!

I agree with him, his wrestling matches up well with GSP imo and GSP doesn't want Johny's left hand on his chin!!

Johny: I have no reason to believe anything other than he?s ducking me. GSP is the Champion and he shouldn?t let emotions get the best of him and be calling out a fighter that has got in his head. He should be fighting the best fighter in line.....

Full Interview here ----> http://addictedmma.com/story-Exclusives_9744_Johny-Hendricks--GSP-Is-Ducking-Me.php

I've never heard a fighter whine this much even after the champ is booked for another bout. He knows he's next so why not just get on with his life?

For all we know Dana may have told him to keep hyping the fight though in case Diaz screws up. Maybe that'll keep Diaz in line for the next few months knowing there's another fighter waiting in the wing for his shot and many of the fans would rather see that fight.

He better not miss one PR event between now and March 16.

Because GSP/Diaz is already official so why keep complaining about not getting your shot. Hen****s is next in line so whining is not going to change anything.

Maybe he finds it therapeutic. Who knows? But, who cares? GSP IS ducking him, though.

Let Hendricks fight Condit , the former interim champ. Im still pissed Kampmann got KO'd as fast as he did. Hendricks is game but he needs a win over someone like Condit to prove he is capable of hanging with GSP. (I hated saying that because I think Kampmann is better than Condit but Hendricks needs another credible win imo). Or why cant Diaz and Hendricks fight next for the true number one contender?

I agree with him' date=' his wrestling matches up well with GSP imo and GSP doesn't want Johny's left hand on his chin!!

Johny: I have no reason to believe anything other than he?s ducking me. GSP is the Champion and he shouldn?t let emotions get the best of him and be calling out a fighter that has got in his head. He should be fighting the best fighter in line.....

Full Interview here ----> http://addictedmma.com/story-Exclusives_9744_Johny-Hendricks--GSP-Is-Ducking-Me.php[/quote']

Of course Hendriks is saying that. What else can he say that would stroke his own ego?

I don't have a problem with him complaining. He deserves the shot much more than Diaz and people getting undeserved title shots is getting worse and worse (yes I'm talking about Chael).

He obviously is. People are going to hate on him for saying this' date=' but Diaz is getting a title shot right now because he was smart enough to know that GSP is a masochist and likes to reward people who insult him.[/quote']

JOHNY ISNT READY. GSP IS DOIN HIM A FAVOR.AT THIS POINT HE'S WAY TOO PREDICTABLE.He's got one weapon, IT'S A GOOD ONE .BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH,IT WILL BE A REPLAY OF GSP VS KOS 2.EXCEPT EASIER TAKEDOWNS,AND JOHNY HITS SLIGHTLY HARDER.DIAZ AND GSP HAVE HISTORY,and the fans want it.JOHNYS ONLY GONNA GET BETTER , I HOPE HE CHANGES HIS MIND,AND DOESNT WAIT TOO LONG FOR A SHOT,IMAGINE HIM WITH GOOD KICKS ,AND SOLID SUBS,,AND A MORE TECHNICAL STRIKING GAME.SKYS THE LIMIT, IF HE PLAYS IT RIGHT

GSP is going to do whatever the UFC tells him to do. What has Dana White said about this issue? Nothing, so far, which leads me to believe that he's telling Georges to call out Diaz because he thinks it'll make more money.

GSP is, for the first time, in a long time, being the warrior he really is. He's calling Diaz out bc he WANTS to fight him. Not an easy fight for GSP, but he wants to make an example out of Diaz and I support him.

Hendricks needs to shut the **** already!!! He has 3 ko's and 2 split decisions in his last 5 fights. 3ko's is cool but 2 split decision wins? really??? I'm sorry to say that he lost against kos. Rackin up split decisions is hardly a way to get a title shot either. I felt sorry for the guy at first, but I understand the business behind GSP vs Diaz first. Diaz is on his way out and they wanna make this fight happen before he goes. Johnny is just scared he can't win another fight and is acting like a little ***** because of it.

lol this guy still thinks GSP/Silva could happen :D

Yes I do think it COULD happen. Not that I like it, but it is a possibility and from business perspective very lucrative one, too.

I like Hendricks and he has a point but it's time to stfu now. You're not getting your shot so have a seat. You'll get your chance.

Yep ,there has been an epidemic of loud mouth fighters looking to talk their way into fights.I blame Chael for this nonsense.