Sign in to follow this  
Brady969

Here's My Interview With UFC.com Mod...Leonie

Man i sound tired. Not too bad though from an interview in bed lol

And I realized later I should have said neither for Bud or bud- I prefer craft beer, but most everyone here knows that :)

And I realized later I should have said neither for Bud or bud- I prefer craft beer' date=' but most everyone here knows that :)[/quote']

You sounded great.

And I realized later I should have said neither for Bud or bud- I prefer craft beer' date=' but most everyone here knows that :)[/quote']

I didnt realize how many weirdos you have to deal with.

Very cool interview. Brady, I gotta admit, I kinda had you pegged for a dopehead, but you sound like an extremely smart & cool guy. Leonie, I mean this in the most sincere & respectful way - but your voice is almost on par with the sexiness of my wife's voice when she's laying in bed :)

Kinda wish I had sub'd a question....I will next time!

That was no shock to me at all. A forum I used to be a part of & help mod dealt with that frequently as well. It's crazy how far someone will go to be heard or validated.

Very cool interview. Brady' date=' I gotta admit, I kinda had you pegged for a dopehead, but you sound like an extremely smart & cool guy. Leonie, I mean this in the most sincere & respectful way - but your voice is almost on par with the sexiness of my wife's voice when she's laying in bed :)

Kinda wish I had sub'd a question....I will next time![/quote']

Hahaha...a dopehead? Glad my interview changed your opinion. Lol...why a dopehead though?

Hahaha...a dopehead? Glad my interview changed your opinion. Lol...why a dopehead though?

Oh nothing horrible, just sometimes the way you used to respond in a very shorthand, "duh" kinda way. But it's been a while since you have done that. The more I've gotten to know you the more I've come to respect & agree with you.

So, who's on the roster for the next few interviews? Maybe one of us? ;)

Oh nothing horrible' date=' just sometimes the way you used to respond in a very shorthand, "duh" kinda way. But it's been a while since you have done that. The more I've gotten to know you the more I've come to respect & agree with you.

So, who's on the roster for the next few interviews? Maybe one of us? ;)[/quote']

I have Bruce Buffer Wednesday and that should be posted by Thursday :-) I'm excited to interview him. If you think f a question put it in the thread I created. Just search my threads. It's should be called, I'm interviewing Bruce Buffer...help!

Is that your real voice Brady??? LOL

Cool interview' date=' you should got the other mods on as well.[/quote']

That's my voice...lol, I don't know the other mods. Who are they?

nice

for the ground and pound you should have asked stormcloak or imperial?!?

dammit

Any questions he didn't ask' date=' just send over to the Ask Leonie thread, I will answer them there :)

Yeah.....

Leonie' date=' I mean this in the most sincere & respectful way - but your voice is almost on par with the sexiness of my wife's voice when she's laying in bed :)

Kinda wish I had sub'd a question....I will next time![/quote']

Well, I was in bed... thanks, I will take it as a respectable compliment. :cool:

Is that your real voice Brady??? LOL

Cool interview' date=' you should got the other mods on as well.[/quote']

It would be a little train-wreck-y to get all the mods on the phone... Part of my job is being able to speak to the public- both written as admin and fan communication and voice in large crowd at events- but a lot of our mods here prefer to stick to the typing...

It would be a little train-wreck-y to get all the mods on the phone... Part of my job is being able to speak to the public- both written as admin and fan communication and voice in large crowd at events- but a lot of our mods here prefer to stick to the typing...

lol could you imagine an interview with me....prolly not worth brady's time :P...but lots of laughs during that one...Brady and L both p4p well done both of you!

nice interview thanks Brady. not sure who the **** you interviewed is though.

:P

great interview...well done both of you.

thanks!

should have asked her: banana bread or epic long cat?

it's a tie. Someday, someone will feed banana bread to Epic Belcher longcat, and I will laugh so hard I have tears in my eyes.

God I still think its awesome you do these. Is there any potential people your looking into for another interview!?

I have Bruce Buffer Wednesday. Interview by Thursday on my blog. I hope to land some fighters for the JDS vs Cain fight. We'll see.

One of my favorite parts was when Brady mentioned how he'll read some of the forum member's questions, but he has to skip a few of them because they are retarded. LOL, does not surprise me at all.

One of my favorite parts was when Brady mentioned how he'll read some of the forum member's questions' date=' but he has to skip a few of them because they are retarded. LOL, does not surprise me at all.[/quote']

Yeah, I didn't want to be a tool but I also didn't want to waste Leonie's time with questions that were ridiculous and made no sense. Did you read some of them? I seriously couldn't tell if they were serious about me asking or if they were just kidding around.

Yeah' date=' I didn't want to be a tool but I also didn't want to waste Leonie's time with questions that were ridiculous and made no sense. Did you read some of them? I seriously couldn't tell if they were serious about me asking or if they were just kidding around.[/quote']

I listened to the interview fully - another great job on your part, btw. Hardly had time to logon to the forums the past week. I'm still in post-wedding mode for that entire week of vacation from work.

It was still hilarious, thank you for that. :)

Great interview. Thanks for finally getting a prediction out of her!

Does anyone understand her disgust at the fr

:confused:

Great interview.

Leonie's voice kind of reminds me of Gina Cerrano's except she talks at a much faster pace.

Brady you mangled my user name. haha Stop n Grind? Stomp n Grind? :D

Nice dodge on my question L :P I figured you couldn't be specific but you completely ducked it.

Great interview.

Leonie's voice kind of reminds me of Gina Cerrano's except she talks at a much faster pace.

Brady you mangled my user name. haha Stop n Grind? Stomp n Grind? :D

Nice dodge on my question L :P I figured you couldn't be specific but you completely ducked it.

Stop n Grind FTW I heard that too .. like a dance move

Enjoy guys' date='

She Was Cool as hell! Click here

I have to admit that was the first one of your interviews I've listened to, and it was great! Entertaining, fast paced, and generally well done. Is that your real vioce? Also, Leonie was great, too! She sounds very nice!