Sign in to follow this  
SVTContour98

Post Your Gun Collection

I've made recent changes to my collection. Here is one change that I've made:

Installed a new hand guard rail...and purchased a fore grip that was shipped yesterday!

BEFORE, back in 2008:

DSC01949.jpg

AFTER, how it looks today:

Untitled-4.jpg

in its original form, I paid $750 for it, just after Obama got elected :) It came with a Chrome-lined 1:9 twist Barrel, flat top upper with detachable carry handle, and adjustable butt stock.

Last year, I decided to buy the Red Dot ($100 from Primaryarms.com) and a 6x magnifier ($80 from the same place)....The magnifier is the bigger attachment on top of the Rifle that is just above the trigger area and it acts like a scope, and the red dot is the smaller attachment on top closer to the end of the barrel.

Just this week, I ordered the hand guard quad rail system, $30, (Rail system helps you easily attach almost anything to it) so I could attach more to the rifle...So I changed out the original hand guard, for the one that includes the quad rails....and I did this so I could add a fore grip ($10) to the it (like this one):

opplanet-crimson-trace-vertical-foregrip-green-lsr-sight-integrated-flightar15mvf515g-main.jpg

So for now, I'm totaling just under $1,000 for this rifle, but it's $1,000 spread over the course of 4 years.

Also, I just purchased this for my home defense purposes:

92535_mossberg.jpg

I should be able to pick it up this weekend...it cost $375 (Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader). I will eventually be adding this flashlight attachment to it ($65), it will attach to the end of the barrel:+

Streamlight_PolyTac_LED_Elzetta_Shotgun_Flashlight_Mount.jpg

those are a nice start. here's a few of mine.

laborday.jpg

kiss the bulge

laborday3_zpse5024855.jpg

Trijicon ACOG sight, oh yeah, I see you.

laborday2_zps677e40d5.jpg

at the fall of the dollar I'll be roof top pickin' looters off

laborday4_zps61fe3958.jpg

Nice' date=' bragging about killing people.[/quote']

Oh don't over react to the joke lol.

I don't have available pictures at work, and I'm rarely on here outside of work.

Mine:

Bushmaster Carbon 15 in .223/5.56 with EoTech sight.

Colt 1991 Model 80 custom skinned frame with a trigger job

Taurus Mil Pro PT145 Pro

Winchester Model 94 trapper 30-30

NAA .380 Guardian

Marlin .35rem lever rifle

Mossberg Model 500 12g Home defense

Mossberg Model 500 12g Turkey Hunter

My Wife:

Russian AK-47 aftermarket stock and forearm (Hey she wanted it, who am I to argue with that!!? I wanted to get her an AR-15 lol)

Remington 30-06

Mossberg Model 500 20g Turkey Hunter

Colt 1908 Vest Pocket .25

S&W .38spc

Do you plan on buying something new before the new gun laws go into effect?

no...but I might change my mind once they announce what they will ban. :)

EDIT: Probably won't buy another gun, but if they ban higher capacity magazines, I may buy a few more of those ($12 each). Or if they ban the stripped lower receiver again, then I may buy one more of those ($120).

God would be proud of you bragging about what weapons you own to kill another man' date=' all very christian of you.[/quote']

God believes in self-defense.....but nice try.

0.25/10

Don't go splitting hairs he commanded people not to kill it didn't say anything about one form being ok and one not being.

I just find it funny that a susposed christian is starting threads about showing of his guns. Shouldn't at the very least be something your owning as a last resort and not something to be bragging about?

Don't go splitting hairs he commanded people not to kill it didn't say anything about one form being ok and one not being.

I just find it funny that a susposed christian is starting threads about showing of his guns. Shouldn't at the very least be something your owning as a last resort and not something to be bragging about?

It really doesn't make a shred of sense.

Exodus 20:13

Yes I don't remember it being well you can kill but only if you have to.

Surely a true christian wouldn't be bragging about his weapon he has bought to kill his fellow man.

Guess it's up to you to show me where I was bragging about killing people with my guns....i'll be waiting.

Yes I don't remember it being well you can kill but only if you have to.

Surely a true christian wouldn't be bragging about his weapon he has bought to kill his fellow man.

That's b/c you haven't actually studied, if i had to guess, anything at all.

Again, you are jumping to conclusions to try to fit your biased point of view of gun owners....I've not bragged at all about killing my fellow man....LULZ....you are pathetic.

EDIT: create another thread if you have an issue w this.

lolololol

Go study the hebrew language - it applies to our modern day word "murder".

The why did god command genocide? Oh right, genocide must not be murder. Twist away.

So you only have it for show then?.you would never use it to kill? If you would then your bragging about something you have bought to kill with.

I bought it for many reasons:

#1: It's a great gun (the engineering of it)

#2: Easy to accessorize (and cheap)

#3: Tons of fun to shoot at the range

#4: Useful for hunting small game

#5: I bought it as an investment for when they are eventually banned again

#6: The perfect zombie weapon

#7: Lastly, if I was forced to protect the life of my children, wife, or family, I would use this to do JUSTLY do so.

The why did god command genocide? Oh right' date=' genocide must not be murder. Twist away.[/quote']

You should go do an in depth study of the OT before making claims like this. I've not twisted anything.

Again, make a thread about this if that's what you want to discuss.

You should go do an in depth study of the OT before making claims like this. I've not twisted anything.

Again' date=' make a thread about this if that's what you want to discuss.[/quote']

I did study the OT. It's in the OT where god turned his followers into baby killers. You need to study.

Wow so you kill for FUN aswel.

So do I. Either hunters do it or the state pays a guy to thin the populations so that animals aren't moving into towns or getting hit by cars regularly. Also overpopulation leads to nasty brain diseases that make deer die a horrible slow death.

Deer normally...maybe something bigger if I ever got the chance to travel up north on a hunting trip.

A good 30-06 is just fine. That would be my choice.

Deer normally...maybe something bigger if I ever got the chance to travel up north on a hunting trip.

Weatherby .300 Vanguard, it should be big enough to drop the bigger game but still small enough for midrange-long range deer.

A good 30-06 is just fine. That would be my choice.

Weatherby .300 Vanguard' date=' it should be big enough to drop the bigger game but still small enough for midrange deer.[/quote']

great thx...i'm not sure if i will start hunting or not...just had another fatal hunting accident around where I live, so I'm just not sure the risk is worth the reward just yet, but if there was a private lease I could join with very few members, maybe I would consider it.

great thx...i'm not sure if i will start hunting or not...just had another fatal hunting accident around where I live' date=' so I'm just not sure the risk is worth the reward just yet, but if there was a private lease I could join with very few members, maybe I would consider it.[/quote']

Around here about 90% of the hunting related deaths are tools not using their safety harnesses and falling out of treestands.

When I was stationed in NY the worst hunting related deaths I ever read about was some Chinese guy managed to get in on a paid hunt, he wandered off of the property he was permitted to hunt and when confronted by the land owners shot and killed 3 of them. I was really hoping to hear about the situation surrounding the entire ordeal, but never saw the facts around the story. But I do know being a dignitary, he was just allowed to hop a plan and go home.